Zero Tolerance 0350 pass around

Damn Steve, you're setting the bar pretty high. I may have to rethink the Busse passaround if that's going to be the standard, lol!

Fred,

No intentions of setting any bar LOL but I owe Jason for a favor way back even if he does not agree, he is a stand up guy that I planned on giving this knife to him anyway so no worries amigo I assure you all future pass arounds that I send out I will expect to be returned to me I bought myself a replacement for this ZT even before I sent it out, so please send your Busse out and everyone should know if they don't already they are VERY expensive and they should guard it with their lives while it is in their possesion

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys I was speechless when I got the PM from Steve this afternoon. He is one of the most standup guys I have ever met and it is a pleasure to call him my friend.

Here is a copy of the PM I sent him.

Steve, I don't know what to say but thank you! You have not only been very generous with me, but with many on this board and that speaks volumes of your character. You remind me so much of one of my favorite quotes that I would like to share with you.

"What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal." -General Albert Pike

I will pass on the kindness and if there is anyone who wants to play with it for a few days I will send it out to them for as long as the thread is being bumped up.

So if anyone else wants to play with the ZT post here and you will get a turn.

Thanks again Steve!

Damn Steve, you're setting the bar pretty high. I may have to rethink the Busse passaround if that's going to be the standard, lol!

:stare:

Oh come on now, just think of it in terms of redistribution. You and Steve are free to passaround any Busse, CR, Hinderer, etc... my way. However, I need to be upfront by stating the postman often loses packages heading to my house. ;)

Very cool and generous of you Steve to give the knife away.

• 4 weeks later...

I guess I am jumping into the vat of ZT 0350 koolaid. I ran across a ZT 0350kw. This is the satin finish version of the 0350. I don't see them often, so I figured I will pick one up. I will post some pics when I get it.

Edited by mav
you're making me very jealous mav. I couldn't find the satin finish 0350 and I really wanted it.

Yeah, they are hard to find. I also had to pay a little more ($122.00) for it as well. I believe the KW and the CB, which is the composite blade, were limited runs. Wills68 or Major Kong should be able to confirm this. I ran across a CB a few months agao, but the guy was asking too much money for it.

Edited by mav
Yeah, they are hard to find. I also had to pay a little more ($122.00) for it as well. I believe the WK and the CB, which is the composite blade, were limited runs. Wills68 or Major Kong should be able to confirm this. I ran across a CB a few months agao, but the guy was asking too much money for it.

The KW stands for Knife Works. To my knowledge they are the only ones who sell the bead blasted finish. They're out of stock right now but I believe that price is right in line with what they sell for.

The CB is a limited edition (1000 pieces I believe). I think Steve has more info on this one, but I want to say they were selling for around $200.

The 0350 ZDPCKT offered was an East Coast master dealer exclusive, I was going to buy one when I heard about them but the only difference is the blade steel, they are using the new super steel ZDP-189, I was offered a pretty good deal on one of these but passed as the S-30V that the regular blades are made with is good enough for me here are some pictures

IMG_5653.jpg

IMG_5656.jpg

The CB is the Elmax Composite Blade one that is hard to find now, I could have bought up to 4 of them for $89.00 each shipped when they first came out, I wish that I would have now but this was before I knew what a great knife the 0350 is, Here are some pictures

350cb5-1.jpg

350cb4.jpg

The Knife Works edition I am not familiar with

Congrats Mav post pictures I would like to see yours

Edited by willis68
The CB is a limited edition (1000 pieces I believe). I think Steve has more info on this one, but I want to say they were selling for around $200.

I didn't know they were selling for that much. I could have bought one a couple of months ago for $170. I thought it was too high, so I didn't get it.

I didn't know they were selling for that much. I could have bought one a couple of months ago for $170. I thought it was too high, so I didn't get it.

Check Steve's post. I had the CB confused with the ZDPCKT. That's the one that was $200 if I remember correctly. Sorry for the confusion.

I just got in on a pre order for a very limited run of a ZT 0350 with ZDP 189 steel if anyone wants one plain edge or serrated if there are anymore to be had my dealer friend is selling them for $172.00 shipped if any of you want one PM me and I will see

These are composite edged bead blasted blades, not black here are some pictures from my Kershaw friend

IMG_0935.jpg

IMG_0932.jpg

IMG_0931.jpg

Edited by willis68
I just got in on a pre order for a very limited run of a ZT 0350 with ZDP 189 steel if anyone wants one plain edge or serrated if there are anymore to be had my dealer friend is selling them for $172.00 shipped if any of you want one PM me and I will see

These are composite edged bead blasted blades, not black here are some pictures from my Kershaw friend.

;) I didn't know you posted this. I just ran across it on blade forums. I was about to post and ask if anyone was going to get one.

I have one preordered through kershawguy.

Here is a pic of my new ZT0350KW.

img2011102400209.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is the first time I have actually held a 350. It is very nice, but I still prefer the robustness and sturdier feel of the 300. Still, it is a great knife for the money. The bead blast finish I really like. It is too bad they won't do one for the 300 because I don't really like the tiger stripes on the 301 and 302.

• 2 weeks later...

So after watching/reading this thread and checking out a few others I am going to pick up a 0350.

Now my question is where is the best place to get one from? I noticed in searching that Amazon has them for just under $100.

Thanks,