Zero Tolerance 0350 pass around

So I have found out there are no dealers for ZT left in Nashville.

Curious if I might be able to have a look at some ones 0350 if they are around Lebanon/Gallatin Area? Would like to hold one before I order it.

Thanks,

Verne

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I have found out there are no dealers for ZT left in Nashville.

Curious if I might be able to have a look at some ones 0350 if they are around Lebanon/Gallatin Area? Would like to hold one before I order it.

Thanks,

Verne

I can meet you or send you mine that Willis68 gave me. You can carry it and try it out a few days if you want. Let me know what you want to do.

• Administrator
Hey David,

I'm not as generous as the OP but if you'll send it back you try out mine for a week if you'd like.

I appreciate that, but the way my schedule has been for the past few months I am doing good to remember to change socks. I wouldn't want to be responsible for trying to remember to return anyone else's property to them. ;)

I can agreed with you David. My schedule is not letting me do much of any thing but work right now. Not that it is a bad thing but didn't want to get a loaner then forget to send it back so I just ordered one.

Hope it gets here soon.

Verne

I know this is the 350 thread, but if you guys ever get a chance check out the ZT 300. It is what I carry everyday. A lot of people don't like it due to the weight, size, and it is more expensive than the 350, but it is a fantastic knife and built like a tank.

• 3 weeks later...

Ya know, just a little over a month ago I didn't own a 350. I was happy with my 300 (still am). Well... I now own three of them. My new 350CB came in today (the one on the bottom). It is another composite blade with Elmax on the bottom.

img2011113000403.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I am thankful knives don't cost anything like 1911s.

• Administrator

Based on the recommendations in this thread alone, I picked up a ZT 0350ST a few weeks ago and it has quickly become my favorite knife and my constant companion. If anyone here is reading this thread and wondering if they should spend the money on one, the answer is an emphatic YES. Great value for the money.

:)

I just recently acquired my fifth 0350. I had a little issue with this one. The flipper did not work all that well. The blade was so stiff that it required a lot of force in order to get the blade to lock out. A small 1/8th turn on the tension and bingo. It is perfect.

I only wanted to point this out in case anyone else has or may have an issue like this with their 0350.