Not a fan of Paypal

Guest adamoxtwo

If you like, I can make some REALLY cool aluminum foil hats, just supply your head size and I can make it quick.

That was uncalled for. If the man doesn't trust PayPal it's his business. If David only wants to accept paypal that is his business. Your post was belittling and inflammatory. No need for it in this thread. Tensions ran high enough as it was.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eyebedam
That was uncalled for. If the man doesn't trust PayPal it's his business. If David only wants to accept paypal that is his business. Your post was belittling and inflammatory. No need for it in this thread. Tensions ran high enough as it was.

I agree

Guest Spurhunter

I was going to say how funny it is that some folks cant laugh at something funny, untill I just read page two. (fyi, tin foil hat jokes are ALWAYS funny).

That being said, The OP posted his concern on a PUBLIC forum, instead of a PM, then replied with some arrogance to the Admins stance, on a PUBLIC forum. That makes the opinions and statements public and open for agreement, ridicule, or other. I found it funny how he reacted to something as harmless as Paypal, and made a funny crack, Im sorry you dont find funny things as such, its your loss.

Paypal is not the Devil, Obama is.

Nothing funny about ridiculing someone. It's immature much like taking a smaller kids lunch money. I have never found a bully to be funny, just sad. I'm quite happy I didn't find it funny. This is all I will say on the subject as I don't do internet arguments. Have a great evening.

Guest adamoxtwo

Robin48/Eyebedam I appreciate your comments, but I was not offended by spurhunter's initial or second comment. My skin is a thick as a rhino's ass. If you don't agree with something people say then just let it be and move on. Sometimes ignoring comments you don't agree with are the best way to move forward. If there is no audience then there is no show.....write that down.

Edited by adamoxtwo
Guest Spurhunter

Is a good thing its Wednesday, Im about to head to church, I will ask for forgiveness of my internet sins. Does that make you happy?

Nothing funny about ridiculing someone. It's immature much like taking a smaller kids lunch money. I have never found a bully to be funny, just sad. I'm quite happy I didn't find it funny. This is all I will say on the subject as I don't do internet arguments. Have a great evening.

Guest eyebedam
Robin48/Eyebedam I appreciate your comments, but I was not offended by spurhunter's initial or second comment. My skin is a thick as a rhino's ass. If you don't agree with something people say then just let it be and move on. Sometimes ignoring comments you don't agree with are the best way to move forward. If there is no audience then there is no show.....write that down.

You said Rhino's ass.. Funny