Newbie from Manchester

Guest Mr-x

Hello all,

I was referred here by a friend who told me to check the site out when I asked him about local Gun Rights Groups and similar things. Said this would be the best place to find one in my local area(That would be Manchester).

I'm a lover of Older firearms and I own several that fall into that category, but my favorites are the Russian weapons.

Smelling that corrosive 7.62x54R powder gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside.

My current collection consists of:

1941 Finnish model M91

1984 Cz-82 in 9x18

Charles Daly 1911(Israeli made)

CAI M1 Carbine

2 K98s

3 Nagant revolvers(gotta love estate sales), all of which fire wonderfully

A C-96 Red 9 that i have in a bank vault(It is the most expensive gun i own, my grandfather gave it to me for my 18th birthday)

I have a few others, but this is the short list of what i have shot recently, I'm currently paying on a mini 14 and an Xm-15 that has enough attachments for 3 different guns(i'm wondering if the parts outweigh the price of the actual gun), Guy I'm buying it from must be a Mall cop or something.

Outside of guns my other hobbies are Machining and European cars as I Enjoy working on them in my spare time.<br>I'm currently a parts counter clerk and am pursuing a Masters in Aerospace engineering and have an associates degree in graphics design.

That aside I hope to learn alot from you folks and hope you don't mind the constant annoying questions i am sure to ask :)

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The European kind :rolleyes:

I also like older Plymouths and anything that has an odd number of cylinders(Audi 5 bangers are some pretty interesting engines to tune up). Cummins Diesels, of the two wheeled variety i like british bikes, moto guzzis, and 2 strokers.

I mess with a lil bit of everything, Matter of fact some of you guys may have seen my daily in tullahoma over at geeks(Either a black 83 scirocco or a technicolor honda accord).