terriorist denied due process ???

laktrash

Guest tommy62
due process? really? this stuff just makes me sick.

Agreed. Most folks seem to forget that...wait a minute...let's see...Oh yeah, WE ARE AT WAR.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. Most folks seem to forget that...wait a minute...let's see...Oh yeah, WE ARE AT WAR.

Who exactly are we "at war" with? Yemen? Afghanistan? Iraq? Libya? Pakistan?

Taliban? Al-Qaeda? Mexican drug lords? Maybe right wing extremists? Veterans? The Michigan Militia? Whoever is deemed Terrorist Du Jour, De Facto Enemy Combatant of the week?

You? Me?

- OS

Edited by OhShoot

Taliban? Al-Qaeda? Mexican drug lords? Maybe right wing extremists? Veterans? The Michigan Militia? Whoever is deemed Terrorist Du Jour, De Facto Enemy Combatant of the week?

You? Me?

- OS

Al Qaeda. Wouldn't piss my off if they added Mexican Drug Cartels. Hell, it wouldn't piss me off if they added Mexico.

This country is at war with itself. Screw the rest of the world, if we don't get our house in order and damn quick, there will be nothing left to fight for.

It's true.

I also thought I would surely never see our population more divisive than in the 60's. Hell, now it's torn worse asunder on even more fronts -- political, racial, economic, and religious.

Islamic extremism wouldn't be a factor if the average Muslim had a pot to piss in and a window to throw it out of, or worse, had any hope of ever getting same.

Poverty causes activism, and never constructive activism at that. And of course "poverty" is relative; the US is edging in to its first real dose since the 30's, and there are plenty of reasons to think this time around will make that era look like a walk in the park.

- OS

You? Me?

- OS

thats the part that worries me.

I'm having a tough time connecting those dots. The CIA has been killing security threats for decades. The only thing that's new is bragging about it on TV.

okay, follow closely, LOL. I commented on Macs comment about them coming for you and me. I mentioned that being what worries me. You mentioned the gov't does other things that worry you more. I related that at one time people in Germany weren't worried about Hitler.

okay, follow closely, LOL. I commented on Macs comment about them coming for you and me. I mentioned that being what worries me. You mentioned the gov't does other things that worry you more. I related that at one time people in Germany weren't worried about Hitler.

I got that. I'm just not worried about the second coming of Hitler. I think we're losing rights every day, but not because they're trying to create a dictatorship. It's more because they're a bunch of corrupt and incompetent BS artists.

I am worried about the second coming of Hitler and I don't want it to happen here. Rights are lost bit by bit, you don't go from to Democracy to fascism overnight. History has ways of repeating itself.

That said, in this instance I don't lose sleep over this dude getting laid out.

I am worried about the second coming of Hitler and I don't want it to happen here. Rights are lost bit by bit, you don't go from to Democracy to fascism overnight. History has ways of repeating itself.

That said, in this instance I don't lose sleep over this dude getting laid out.

This guy was an officer for our #1 enemy. We blew up Afghanistan because they were giving safe haven to that enemy. HE wasn't surprised when he got blown up. It took our amplified spin doctors to turn it into an issue.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I'm sure this is not just another coincidence... clearly this was an opportunity to undermine the Constitution and divert attention from current goverment scandals. It's easier to believe that than believe that there are REALLY awful people who seek to destroy our way of life, just like it's easier to believe that 9/11 was an inside job and not just a bunch of pissed off Muslims, right?