Beautiful day

Guest DeeZee

Guest DeeZee

I dont know what it looks like in your neck of the woods today, but its picture perfect here in Jackson again.......Gonna have to get out there and piddle around on the range again.....Come with me yall!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a cloud in the sky in Nashville, either. Been off all week, been puttering around the house, getting my bathroom off the superfund cleanup list :D , cleaning up the back yard, etc. Hope to get to the range today or tomrorrow. Spring has sprung!

Guest LiLBucket

*Cough Cough* Boss, i don't feel so good..........

I've been contemplating it all morning, but it won't happen! Someone in the office did "I don't feel good I'm going home" already today, made me wonder if I got beat to the punch!!

It better be this nice on the weekend......

Guest Archimedes

Nope, it's supposed to rain all weekend. :D

It is a beautiful day here. At least I get to work outside for the most part.

~Archi

Guest DeeZee

Well we spent a little while polishing and sizing some brass, then we hit the range. The ATF was out there for a little while blowing stuff up with their 223's and .40's....then they made way for the real shooters :D.

It ended up being 4 of us out there for about 3 hrs.....we had our fun from about 76yds in to 7 yds.....couldnt have painted a prettier day. Now Ive got 2 to clean fore I hit the sack, 3AM comes early here in Jackson. Talk to Y'all Monday!

Dave

Guest GlocKingTN
I rode around all day with the windows down. :D

So did I, and got paid for it too:up: ...I even ran the A/C with the window down!:D

I paid my first-ever visit to the TN Clay Targets Center in Nashville today. Gorgeous day for shooting, shot a round of trap -first time in ages. The rust showed, but things picked up after the first few shots. TCTC (www.tnclay.com) is the old Nashville Gun Club off Briley Parkway for you locals. Really nice facility, friendly folks who set me up nicely. Recommended for anyone who wants to shoot some clay in the Nashville area.

Guest db99wj

When wearing a tshirt and you want to conceal, do you wear an undershirt underneath your tshirt or just let the holster touch you skin? I can see where the sweat factor can get out of hand when it gets hot. I could see how an undershirt could help with that and chafing etc.

Whadayado?

Guest GlocKingTN
When wearing a tshirt and you want to conceal, do you wear an undershirt underneath your tshirt or just let the holster touch you skin? I can see where the sweat factor can get out of hand when it gets hot. I could see how an undershirt could help with that and chafing etc.

Whadayado?

I always wear a T-shirt anyway! Year round!

Guest Archimedes

Me too.

It doesn't make it any hotter, plus I tuck the under shirt so it's between my IWB and my skin. The outer shirt conceals.

~Archi

Guest GlocKingTN
Me too.

It doesn't make it any hotter, plus I tuck the under shirt so it's between my IWB and my skin. The outer shirt conceals.

~Archi

I as well tuck the underneath shirt in. That way, my holster doesnt rub skin! :D

Guest db99wj

Yes, starting to perfect my warm weather clothing. Of course it has been colder than a well diggers arse the last two days, it sleeted yesterday her in Memphis.