New guy here-- moving to Mid Tenn from GA.

Guest Broncbuster

Guest Broncbuster

Well I have been a member for almost a year ang just now posted-- guess I have been lurking too much. Will be moving from Ga to the Manchester/Beechgrove area soon for a new job. Hoping that I will be able to find plenty of ranges to shoot at both indoor and out. I have gotten spoiled here since there are 3 indoor ranges and a WMA outdoor within 15 miles from me.

good day and safe shooting.

Edited by Broncbuster
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Broncbuster
Good luck! I'm another Georgia lurker that may be moving to TN in a year or two.

You are real close to where I am now. I am in Oconee Co.

Guest Broncbuster
Best in the area is Terry Walden, a former LEO who now has an outdoor range. He is also a gunsmith and all-around great guy. If he's not there when you come to shoot just leave your money in the mailbox on the front porch of his office/store.

Map in this link.

Terry Walden Gunsmith Information in Manchester, TN - Cheaper Than Dirt!

I am familiar with Terry. Have not met him yet. My family lives about 2 miles from there.

Terry is an awesome guy. He has an old muzzle loader of mine right now working on it. There is also P&T shooting range here in Manchester, can't remember the owners name always just called him Pops. He is a friends step-grandfather lol. Then about 25 min or so down the interstate you have a nice indoor range in Murfreesboro that I have been to once or twice. Just remember if you go on a Sunday that you can not shoot shotguns. Against the law in city limits on Sundays. I live in Manchester. Gimme a shout if you have any questions.