The Tennessean, is it me or is this another liberall newspaper?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are some silly jokes that slam Democrats and Liberals. They aren't meant to be offensive, and if you are a Liberal or a Democrat please don't get angry! This is all just for fun...and I don't think I got these from the Tennessean!

Q: What do you get when you offer a Liberal a penny for his thoughts?

A: Change.

Q: How do you confuse a Liberal?

A: You don't. They're born that way.

Q: Why is it good to have a Democrat passenger?

A: You can park in the handicap zone.

Q: What's the difference between Elvis and a smart Liberal?

A: Elvis has been sighted.

A Democrat died and a friend went around collecting for a fund for his funeral. A woman was asked to donate ten dollars.

"Ten dollars?" she said. "It only takes ten dollars to bury a Democrat? Here's a hundred - go bury 10 of them!"

Q: How do you keep a Democrat busy?

A: Write 'Please turn over' on both sides of a piece of paper.

Q: How do you keep a Liberal busy all day?

A: Put him in a round room and tell him to wait in the corner.

Q: What do you call a Democrat with an IQ of 130?

A: A foursome

Q: How do you get a one-armed Liberal out of a tree?

A: Wave to him.

Q: What do you call a basement full of Liberals?

A: A whine cellar.

Q: What is the definition of gross ignorance?

A: 144 Democrats.

Q: What is foreplay for a Democrat?

A: Thirty minutes of begging.

Q: What is the Democrat doing when he holds his hands tightly over his ears?

A: Trying to hold on to a thought.

Q: Why did the Liberal have blisters on his lips?

A: From trying to blow out lightbulbs.

Q: Why do Liberals work seven days a week?

A: So you don't have to retrain them on Monday.

A Democrat found a magic genie's lamp and rubbed it. The genie said, "I will grant you one wish." He said, "I wish I were smarter". So the genie made him a Republican.

Q: What the difference between a Democrat and the rear end of a horse?

A: I don't know either.

Q: How is a Liberal different from a sewer rat?

A: Some people actually like sewer rats.

Q: How many Democrats does it take to change a light bulb?

A: None. They prefer to walk in the dark.

Q: Why do so many Liberals live in L.A.?

A: It’s the only city that is easy enough for them to spell.

Q: What's five miles long and has an IQ of forty?

A: A Democrat parade.

Q: What is it called when a Liberal blows in another Liberal’s ear?

A: Data transfer.

Q: Why don't they let Liberals swim in the ocean?

A: Because they can't get the smell out of the tuna.

Q: How do you plant dope?

A: Bury a Democrat.

Q: What's the difference between a Liberal and a sack of manure?

A: The sack.

Q: What's the definition of a Democrat running for Congress for the first time?

A: A mouse trying to become a rat.

Guest jackdm3

And you get the pleasure of your HCP info listed on Memphis' very own Commercial Appeal. They opted to pay daily fines of $1,200 just to point you out to all your neighbors.

And you get the pleasure of your HCP info listed on Memphis' very own Commercial Appeal. They opted to pay daily fines of $1,200 just to point you out to all your neighbors.

What are you talking about? I don't think there is a fine for posting our information.

Guest gunnutt

by and large yes they are liberal,brian haas who is on this board does a great job on his articles!!! maybe he should buy the tennesseean and run it himself,just saying,john

Guest jackdm3
What are you talking about? I don't think there is a fine for posting our information.

I said they "opted" (past tense) back when they started. Don't know if they're still penalized these days. They're probably not, since the uproar occured when they posted more personal info than just name and address, which they retracted. AND it's still usually incorrect. Mine was on it, then taken down, then on it again. Here's a link so you can check yo'self: Tennessee Handgun Carry Permits Information & News from The Commercial Appeal (Memphis, TN)

Here's my post that came up on a Google search. Forgot I wrote about it. http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/general-off-topic/43774-new-poll-tennessean-commercial-appeal.html

And the search showed this. But this one's just silly stupid. The Word - Locked and Loathed - The Colbert Report - 2009-09-03 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

Edited by jackdm3
Guest hawkeye10
The Nashville Banner was one of the last good newspapers in the state. It has been gone for years now.

The Tennessean is owned by Gannet, the people who bring you the hard hitting news of USA Today read by weary travelers in Hampton Inns across the country.

You are showing your age bringing up the Nashville Banner. LOL Don