Hybrid Holsters

Guest 73challenger

Guest 73challenger

Any suggestions for a alternative to MTAC or Crossbreed holsters? I would like something that is not going to take 4-6 weeks and somewhat cheaper. I am wanting something for my new M&P 9c thats on it's way.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone tried a Theis holster?

www.theisholsters.com

I got one for my Glock 26 back a little over a month ago. it's a great product. Tommy Theis is a great guy to do business with. I ordered mine from him and received it in about five days. I've owned a CrossBreed and a Kholster, both are great holsters, but for the money and time for delivery, you can't beat Theis. I highly recommend him.

Any suggestions for a alternative to MTAC or Crossbreed holsters? I would like something that is not going to take 4-6 weeks and somewhat cheaper. I am wanting something for my new M&P 9c thats on it's way.

Advanced Holster - Home

I've just ordered one from here and the guy, Brent Fernandez, is a pleasure to deal with. He has a 10 day guarantee so it will ship from him within 10 days of you placing your order. Mine shipped today and will be here tomorrow and I'll takes pics for you and upload them so you can see it. There's also another guy who makes similar ones on eBay that are $35 with free shipping but he'll go down to $30 with free shipping if you use the "Best Offer" button.

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

However, I haven't tried his yet. I figure if I don't absolutely love my Advanced Holster, I'll give this one a try and see if it's great or not.

Edited by wcsc12
Guest 73challenger
I got one for my Glock 26 back a little over a month ago. it's a great product. Tommy Theis is a great guy to do business with. I ordered mine from him and received it in about five days. I've owned a CrossBreed and a Kholster, both are great holsters, but for the money and time for delivery, you can't beat Theis. I highly recommend him.

I think this is what I'm going to get. I like that it has a good reviews and isn't mass produced.

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking at Old Faithful Holsters. They have assembled holsters or you buy the kit where the kydex is already pressed for your gun and you just assemble the components. That option is less than $30 and it looks like a nice holster.

Guest twpayne75
We're into about the 10th generation of copies of copies of these now.

Tucker should have patented them better, and protected them, he'd be richer than Bill Gates by now.

- OS

It is kind of odd that they were the first and noone really mentions them. They make some really nice holsters.

It is kind of odd that they were the first and noone really mentions them. They make some really nice holsters.

At a really high price...his "The Answer" starts at Regular price: $125.00.

I am looking at Old Faithful Holsters. They have assembled holsters or you buy the kit where the kydex is already pressed for your gun and you just assemble the components. That option is less than $30 and it looks like a nice holster.

I wish I could help you out more but I've never used that brand before.