congrats to Camden PD

Guest witchdr

Guest witchdr

Recently I was stopped by the Camden PD the officers were very professional(even when they saw my HCP when I gave them my license).The officer asked where my gun was ,I told him and was just told to keep my hands in view.while 1 checked out my license the other checked my regestration and ins. I don't mind saying I pretty nervous as I hadn't been stopped for anything in a lot of years,the officer asked why I was so nervous I told him and it was not a problem he seemed very understanding.The other officer came back ,gave me my DL and then explained that the reason for the stop was that a person with my same last name and driving the same kind of truck had committed a crime in the next county and they were looking for him the coincidence was just to great not to check it out.I can't say I blame them .Anyway the point is they both were very polite and professional.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jackdog

I think that there are a great number of professional officers doing there jobs out there. But it's the 2or 3 percent of A*^holes that give the rest a bad image.

Guest flyfishtn

I can say that I have only had one bad experience with my stops. All other experiences have been pleasant from a personality perspective. Tickets, in general, are not pleasant.

Guest CrazyLincoln

It would seem the reason most of us that always seem to get the "bad" cops is because the professional ones are out working to get the real BG's. As in this case.

+1 for the many professional LEO's!

You should call/write them to say how well this went.You know they only recieve feedback when its a bad experience

I 2nd this, if you write a letter it will go into the officers personel file.. and like strickj said.. it looks good in a file because usually no one calls telling the good stories.

Guest GLOCKGUY
You should call/write them to say how well this went.You know they only recieve feedback when its a bad experience

this is a good idea not many people call or write in when they have a good experience with LEOs. :popcorn:

Guest TargetShooter84

Congrats to Camden. Everytime I have been stopped by an officer, all were professional and polite to me and I havent had a bad experience with LEO's as of this date.

Guest GLOCKGUY
Congrats to Camden. Everytime I have been stopped by an officer, all were professional and polite to me and I havent had a bad experience with LEO's as of this date.

your young give it time you will :hijack: j/k i hope you dont run in to a smart arse cop

Guest GLOCKGUY
a person with the same last name and the same kind of truck? lame excuse for getting stopped if you ask me. glad it all went well though.

thats what i was thinking when i read it. but i decided to keep my mouth shut :rolleyes: