Ladies Roll Call...

Guest Natosha

Guest Natosha

Ok just because I would like to know how many other women are on this board and what you carry and how you carry it.

I will be carrying a Glock 26 (Currently on layaway) when I get my permit. Test is passed I just have to get the information sent in now! I will probably use a belly band.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Natosha

Wow I really thought there would be more women that post.

How much do you target practice packinmama? I know how much mom target shoots since I am with her most of the time. hehe!

Yes, I know what you mean. I posted a thread on here a while back asking how many female members were on the board......I didn't get a big response either. It is surprising that more females don't post. Seems like there are only about 6 or 7 including me, you, and your mom that post regularly.

I don't target practice very often to be honest. Which is really a shame since I can literally step out my back door and shoot. It's hard to find time with my three year old son and my elderly mother to take care of. Another big reason is the price of ammo these days....it's just too expensive. When my son gets a little older, I'll be able to take him out with the .22's and teach him how to shoot. I have two .22 rifles but I need to get a .22 pistol in the next couple years too. I'm keeping an eye out for a good used one right now. I'd like to have a Browning Buckmark or a Ruger Mk II maybe.

I saw some pics of your family on your mom's webpage.....I can't remember....is Jude your son? He sure is a cutie :)

Guest Boomhower
Yes, I know what you mean. I posted a thread on here a while back asking how many female members were on the board......I didn't get a big response either. It is surprising that more females don't post. Seems like there are only about 6 or 7 including me, you, and your mom that post regularly.

If it's any consolation to you gals, I know several guys that are on the board that don't post that much, if at all in some cases. Some people just like to read.

Guest Natosha

I am a reader too but I also love to post. (When I feel like I can contribute to the conversation.) I am not to "Gun" smart yet! HA! I am a newbie in the gun world.

PackinMama- Yes, Jude is my son, my pride and joy, and my biggest reason to give the lord thanks everyday! He is such a joy and I never new what real love was until him. (Don't get me wrong I love my husband and my family but being a mama is something very different. I think all mamas would say the same!) He is 15 months in just a few days and we had a very difficult time conceiving. But the Lord is good and I have my little miracle boy.

I am a reader too but I also love to post. (When I feel like I can contribute to the conversation.) I am not to "Gun" smart yet! HA! I am a newbie in the gun world.

PackinMama- Yes, Jude is my son, my pride and joy, and my biggest reason to give the lord thanks everyday! He is such a joy and I never new what real love was until him. (Don't get me wrong I love my husband and my family but being a mama is something very different. I think all mamas would say the same!) He is 15 months in just a few days and we had a very difficult time conceiving. But the Lord is good and I have my little miracle boy.

Natosha, I know exactly what you mean about not knowing real love until you had your son :up: I thought I was unable to have children and at 36 I was finally was able to conceive. I think it was all in His greater plan all along :D

As far as being a newbie in the gun world.....better late than never! :D Just stick around here and you'll learn a bunch and have a good time too!

I am new to this site so it is still taking me a bit to navigate this forum...I carry a FEG R61 in .380 ( looks like the PA-63 but I don't think the parts are interchangeable); I carry it just in front of my hip with an in the pant holster; sometimes I will carry my husband's Taurus PT940 .40 cal at my back but it is a bit of a bigger gun so its rare that I do that.

I am one of the woman who doesn't post much. I usually just skim the areas, mostly on the weekends. I know folks in other forums that posts in almost every topic or thread. I think they just like seeing their avatar. ;)

It'll be a while until I carry as I just took the class. But when I get the permit I'll probably need to find something a bit smaller since my two are rather hard to conceal. I have a Beretta 92FS and a Beretta Cougar 8045 both of which I love.

I am new to this site so it is still taking me a bit to navigate this forum...

MrsS, it still takes me a bit of time with navigating the forum also, I manage to mostly hit two different forums, the Handgun section and the Concealed carry one, sometimes I wonder into different ones and find great reading, I just can't seem to get enough time to read each different forum. That is how I missed your intro post. So welcome again!

Welcome Bastet, glad to have you aboard.

I carry a Glock 26 or a Kel-tec P3AT and have a CZ 75D PCR on order, I may carry it at times. The Kel-tec is the easiest to conceal but I really like my Glock for carry. This summer will be the trying time, I will most likely carry my Kel-tec the most during hot weather.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest BarqueCat

I usually search for specific information, so often miss threads such as this one.

If I'm in clingy polyester and/or a skirt, I carry the invisible Kel-Tec. Otherwise, the Kel-Tec is my bug and I have on my Kimber Custom II. Yes, I carry a full size 1911. Daily. In addition, my Sig p232 lives in the inside pocket of my leather jacket, which on occasion means I have three guns on me. heh.