Guest Natosha

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest canynracer
Heres something else from them you might like.It holds a KelTec p3at

DragonBagSmall.jpg

Isnt that the one YOU carry strick??? HEHEHE I KID I KID (Told you I would get you back)

Guest Angel 24/7

Nope, If I decided to carry it in my purse my Louis Vuttion are perfect! I think I may be due another one? HEHEHE

Now Now Angel, you must get your bug first and then you can visit the jewelry shop. :grouchy:

Hang in there xd, once you get her in the gun shop handling all those pretty guns she may get bitten by the BUG like I did. Hey, give me a handgun anyday over a piece of jewelry, seriously!

Guest titanwolf
:grouchy: You go boy. Find you one on a gun site to start with.LOL:up:

Angel is taken though!!

I like to go for the ones that are hard to get :D

• Administrator

Guys...

My wife was reading over my shoulder last night and commented that the comments about single ladies are cute and all, but that TGO doesn't strike her as being the place for looking for a date online and that these comments will invariably ruin the appeal of having a Ladies' forum here.

I think she's right. Let's keep the "Any single women here?" type comments out of the loop. There is always Match.com for that sort of thing. TGO is for talking about issues relevant to firearms ownership.

Thanks.

Guest Angel 24/7
Guys...

My wife was reading over my shoulder last night and commented that the comments about single ladies are cute and all, but that TGO doesn't strike her as being the place for looking for a date online and that these comments will invariably ruin the appeal of having a Ladies' forum here.

I think she's right. Let's keep the "Any single women here?" type comments out of the loop. There is always Match.com for that sort of thing. TGO is for talking about issues relevant to firearms ownership.

Thanks.

I agree 100%. Allan was just joking with him. The womens forum is for us to talk & have convo's not to be picked up!

Guest Angel 24/7

It is a hard decision. Jewelry Or Bug????? He will not buy me the purse I have to save my own money, I have two & they are $2000.00 a piece. That is why the purse is a no! It makes him angree I would spend that much on a purse.

Guest Liberty Seeker

Hey Ladies,

I ordered one of these for my wife for Mother's Day. I know it ain't pink, but I thought I would see what ya'll think. :D

85SSULPRL.jpg

Guest Natosha
Guys...

Thanks.

I think he was just joking. But I see your point.