Ladies Roll Call...

Guest Natosha

Guest Angel 24/7

OMG. Why did you just show me another auction site. I spend to much money on E-bay. Thanks though I will have that gun!!!!!!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, I'd like to welcome Mrs.Tungsten to the board!! Nice to have you here! :) I like the Pink Lady Revolver, for great concealability without sacrificing power you just can't hardly beat a good snubbie! I would put in a vote for one of the "baby" Glocks, but we all know how Mr.Tungsten feels about those! ;):D Update: Wow!!! I just read the thread where Mr.Tungsten is considering a G19 :eek: Maybe he's finally coming around! :stunned::koolaid::up::koolaid:

For those of us ladies that own Glocks.....just thought I'd throw this info in: Lone Wolf Distributing can "Tatoo" or "Cerakote" your glock for you with the color/design of your choice. They could do pink flames or maybe pink camo......just check out their website here: http://www.lonewolfdist.com/Default.aspx

Edited by PackinMama

Natosha, You're welcome :confused: Lone Wolf is a great place to get all kinds of accessories for your Glock too. I bought some extra mags from them and was very pleased with their prices and customer service. I called Glock one time and spoke to one of their technical reps. and he recommended them to me. They can do some cool stuff to your Glock! I have one of their catalogs and it has pictures of some of their work.....very nice!

Guest Angel 24/7

I have searched where the GAnder Mountain stores are, CAn I go buy a gun in Alabama, are there restrictions on there side? I don't know about crossing state lines? Huntsville is an hour away. Jackson & Knoxville 4-5 hours away?????

Guest Angel 24/7

Thanks, just another expense:mad:. I don't know how much it cost? The gun is already above what I wanted to spend! Thanks alot. I am trying to use the excuse of Mothers DAy!

Guest Angel 24/7

Yes, He has told me knoxville! I only have 5 days to use yhat excuse. So I think Sunday we maybe coming that way?????

Guest Angel 24/7

It was 379.99 for the pink Tauras. The Rabbi looked & he told me it is only there. I want it. I was trying to stay under 300.

Guest Angel 24/7

I have their phone #. I will call Saturday to make sure they have them in stock, before my big ass drives 1/2 way across the state. I get off work at 2am on Sunday morning. I think we may leave then so we can make a day of the beautiful Mountains. They are pretty at sun rise. I have to go to work, I will be back 2moro.

• Administrator

Really, Taurus Millenniums aren't that great of a gun. I have shot one before and wouldn't cross the street for another, let alone drive three hours. Why not pick up something better and have the slide or frame recoated in pink to suit your tastes?

• Administrator

But if you insist on one...

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=98902831

Another auction. Pay the shipping charges and have it transferred to a gun shop near you, then complete the sale there. Figure an additional $20 shipping, $20 receiving fee from the local shop and $10 for the TBI check. Grand total of $50 above and beyond the cost of the gun.

Cheaper than the gasoline it'd take to drive anywhere further than Nashville to get one.

But if you insist on one...

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=98902831

Another auction. Pay the shipping charges and have it transferred to a gun shop near you, then complete the sale there. Figure an additional $20 shipping, $20 receiving fee from the local shop and $10 for the TBI check. Grand total of $50 above and beyond the cost of the gun.

Cheaper than the gasoline it'd take to drive anywhere further than Nashville to get one.

Really? I can top that :(

95cae46a-31b7-4b1d-956a-368da6d6c8e7_4.jpg

Guest Mrs Shima

Hey ladies ! Im new to the site and to shooting ( 2 times to be exact ) so hang in there with me. I'm Looking forward to meeting some of you at the meet-ups. Ok, Well I just thought I would get on here and say hello to everyone and start tring to learn more. Happy shooting :-)

Guest Mrs Shima

Hey ladies. Glad to see im not the only "newbie" to shooting. Well I got interested in shooting because of my husband (bnagashima). To be honest I never was a gun fan and never wanted anything to do with them. Well then we went shooting for the 1st time together and it took me about 2 hours to finally say ok I think im ready for this. Once I started shooting I realized it wasn't so bad and kept on wanting to shoot even though we were outta bullets - oops..ha ha. Soooo now im getting more involved and learning a little more and more each time.