New Look and Feel

Guest edc

Will there be an option for a lighter or "default" style theme for the board? I tried to find an option but it either isn't there or I am blind.

The new site looks good but I just prefer all of my forums to be dull and plain and light. :)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it as well.

The only problem I have is the white lettering on a black background. For some reason it is really hard for me to read.

If it was black lettering on a lighter background I think it would be better for me. Not sure if you can option that but it would be great.

Dolomite

I have the same problem to a point and there are few posts that I've given up on trying to read because of <perceived> lack of contrast. 'Course it might just be a sign that I need to spend less time staring at my laptop screen and more time being a productive member of the household.

Otherwise, I love the new look!

...TS...

the new look is fine and all, I have no preference as to light or dark background.

But one thing I have noticed on some posts with the dark background is that if people used a colored font previously the posts are impossible to read.

I am sure that in itself is not a concern in the big picture, but is there a way for this software to convert their colored font to white? Sort of like how the black colored font is now white. ( if that makes sense.)

Anyway the new look is nice.

the new look is fine and all, I have no preference as to light or dark background.

But one thing I have noticed on some posts with the dark background is that if people used a colored font previously the posts are impossible to read.

I am sure that in itself is not a concern in the big picture, but is there a way for this software to convert their colored font to white? Sort of like how the black colored font is now white. ( if that makes sense.)

Anyway the new look is nice.

Sgt. Joe comes to mind. Haven't seen one of his posts yet, maybe because they're invisible now :rolleyes:

Just have to use a bigger font.

Most browsers have a way to increase the size of a website's text and graphics. On Internet Explorer, it's in the bottom right corner. You'll probably see it saying "100%". Pull that down and select whatever ratio you like. I also have a little trouble seeing the white on black text. Making my browser view 125% seems to help.