New Look and Feel

Guest edc

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use Firefox exclusively. It works fine.

FF 8.0 here, haven't had the update pushed to me yet for some reason, but yeah, can flip back and forth fine. With IE also, though I don't use it much.

So thanks very much beau coup oodles for the option, coach!

- OS

I just found the "light" option this evening. Much better. Thanks.

I really like the i-trader feature too.

One final note of praise (I need to stop before you think I want something) is the speed of the forum. I know we went through a rough patch a month or so ago where it was abhorently slow. I guess I have just picked up on it, but the speed of the forum is fantastic.

• Administrator
I just found the "light" option this evening. Much better. Thanks.

I really like the i-trader feature too.

One final note of praise (I need to stop before you think I want something) is the speed of the forum. I know we went through a rough patch a month or so ago where it was abhorently slow. I guess I have just picked up on it, but the speed of the forum is fantastic.

Thanks for the kind words. So far, so good on all fronts. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest motonut

Thanks so much for the TGO Light option, the dark is just too annoying for my old fart eyes.

Now I just have to instruct a couple of my neighbors on how to do the switch, hey weren't fond of it either.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.