Magazine problem maybe?

Guest Bruce

Guest Bruce

I took my HCP certification class yesterday the 29th and was shooting my sw9ve and with one of two mags I was using one wouldn't let the slide lock back and had two stovepipes, but the other mag didn't give me any problem.

Had anyone ever had this problem with their sigma's for those that own them or with any other firearm that you own?

BTW I passed and out of 48 rounds I shot 45 in target.:D

Thanks, Bruce

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never owned a Sigma, but I have owned more S&W’s than I can count. If you think you have a bad mag call them. After discussing the problem they will probably either have you send the gun in for repairs or they will send you a new mag.

Guest canynracer

I have a Sigma 9VE..... Mine is very picky about steel cased ammo...As Belkm asked, what kind of ammo were you using??

I have over 2500 rounds through mine, the ONLY issue I had was with S&B steel cased ammo. S&W confirmed my suspicion. I havent had an issue since.

Guest Bruce

I was using Rimington JHP ammo, But I went shooting today with the same ammo and put 150 rounds through the sigma and didn't have the first problem.

BEATS ME?????

My husband used his PT940 for his carry class and he had failure of the empty casing to eject every third round or so...talk about delaying the class! He passed the range test and even changed to different ammos and had me fire off the gun (he wanted to make sure he wasn't doing any kind of limpwristing) but continued to experience the same problem. He now has to send his gun off to Taurus to find out what's going on.