Frank @ ETS

Guest eyebedam

Guest eyebedam

I just wanted to say thanks to Frank @ ETS for hooking me up with a Walther p99 .40. Also the supressors were awesome, nothing like a quite gun. Anybody looking for something special they want ordered should give Frank a call.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eyebedam

Yep the denied guy meet me there. That kinda sucked. I wish I would have gotten one of those infidel shirts but Frank took all my money.

Guest utarch00

I will second the props for Frank. He has always been a sand up guy and has gone above and beyond.

I do not understand the hating as of late. I hope it was just a misunderstanding and some over reaction. I would hate to lose a NFA/BATFE expert on this board.

How long?

• Administrator

Let me state the following before I close this thread, because I see where it's going and understand the reason for it:

Frank is a nice guy. None of us on TGO deny that and it was a difficult decision for both MolonlabeTN and me to make when we decided that it was in the best interest of TGO to end our "official" relationship with ETS, Inc. There is no "hate" or "hating" going on. Our decision was made for the overall good of this forum and it's members, regardless of whether each member agrees with our actions.

The problem is that being a nice guy doesn't mean that the government will look the other way IF you are doing something that they feel is not completely legitimate. Especially when it comes to revenue, because we all know that the government loves their revenue.

Again, we are not in the business of dispensing legal advice here. I've been clear about that several times now so do not make the mistake of assuming that our intent is otherwise. However, we felt that it was prudent to distance TGO and those of us who run it from ETS, Inc. if they persist in offering what we and an attorney that we consulted perceive as being a "game of chance". Tennessee does not allow games of chance for profit, and there is too much gray in what was posted about this contest for us to feel comfortable with it.

Frank is still a member here and has not been banned. If you would like to send him words of encouragement, which I am sure he would be appreciative of, please use the Private Messaging feature to send them to him privately.

Threads started publicly for the sake of poking a finger in the eye of the TGO Staff over our decision to distance ourselves from ETS, Inc. will not be received warmly.

Thanks.