Seaslug

CRAZY SEASLUG'S TACTI-COOL EMPORIUM!!!

Please God, help me clear out some of the stuff I don't need...so that I can buy more stuff I don't need... tongue.png

DSCN3051.jpgDSCN3050.jpg

From top-left of first awful pic to bottom right of second awful pic:

1. Official Glock Sport Shooting Foundation (GSSF) hat. Brand new. $10

2. Fobus 1911 mag pouch with paddle. Like new. $10 SOLD

3. Insight dual tape switch for Insight weapon lights and DBAL/PEQ-15 systems. Brand new. $150

4. Glock 20 mags. Show signs of use. Two metal-lined; one original. $10 each SOLD

5. AK-to-AR grip adapater. Use your AR grips on your AK. Brand new. $5

6. ProMag VFG with custom stippling. VERY aggressive, non-slip texture. $15 SOLD

7. Magpul no-tilt followers (3-pack) for steel AR mags. Slightly used. $5 SOLD

8. Troy black rail covers (3-pack). Brand new. $15 SOLD

9. Magpul AFG. OD green. Slight scuff on left side. $15 SOLD

10. Magpul CTR stock. OD green. For mil-spec tubes. Brand new with box. $75 SOLD

11. Tromix stock for AK/Saiga with receiver adapter or stock plate. Like new. $55

12. Hogue black overmolded stock for Ruger 10/22 chambered in .22 mag. or .17 HMR. .920 barrel channel. Brand new. $45

13. Ruger factory synthetic stock for 10/22. Standard barrel channel. Like new. $25 SOLD

14. Ruger factory 10/22 barrel with sights. Stainless. Less than 100 rounds. $30 SOLD

15. LaRue Tactical "Dillo Dust" seasoning/dry rub. $5 (got lots of these)

16. LaRue Tactical Beverage Entry Tool ("Dillo"). New in package. $10 (got lots of these)

17. Simmons 4x-32 rimfire scope with rings. Silver. Like new. $15

18. LaRue Tactical bumper stickers. $5 each (got lots of both)

19. Magpul black MOE-K grip. New in box. $15

20. Surefire E2L LED flashlight. Gunmetal gray. New in package. $150 SOLD

21. Weaver 1" see-through scope rings for Ruger 10/22. Silver. Like new. $10 SOLD

22. Surefire M910A weaponlight/VFG. Like new with box and extras. $300 SOLD

23. Blackhawk Storm single-point bungee sling. Black. New in package. $20

24. Gear Sector ASP single-point sling plus webbing tail and tail with integral QD attachment. Tan. New. $40 SOLD

25. Butler Creek flip-up scope cover. #10 objective. New in package. $5

26. Butler Creek flip-up scope cover. #23 objective. New in package. $5

Will meet FTF in or around Knoxville or ship on your dime. Thanks for looking, and merry Christmas! smile.png

Edited by Seaslug

I'll take one of each:

"5. AK-to-AR grip adapater. Use your AR grips on your AK. Brand new. $5 (I have 2 of these)"

"15. LaRue Tactical "Dillo Dust" seasoning/dry rub. $5 (got lots of these)"

Dolomite

I will also take:

"2. Fobus 1911 mag pouch with paddle. Like new. $10"

Dolomite

You got it. Call you in the morning.

If still available, I'd like:

7. Magpul no-tilt followers (3-pack) for steel AR mags. Slightly used. $5

9. Magpul AFG. OD green. Slight scuff on left side. $15

10. Magpul CTR stock. OD green. For mil-spec tubes. Brand new with box. $75

21. Weaver 1" see-through scope rings for Ruger 10/22. Silver. Like new. $10

If still available, I'd like:

7. Magpul no-tilt followers (3-pack) for steel AR mags. Slightly used. $5

9. Magpul AFG. OD green. Slight scuff on left side. $15

10. Magpul CTR stock. OD green. For mil-spec tubes. Brand new with box. $75

21. Weaver 1" see-through scope rings for Ruger 10/22. Silver. Like new. $10

Done. PM me your phone #, and I'll call you in the morning, also.

yeah I had to take it. I wanted the m900, but Seaslug gave me a good deal so it was downhill from there!
The only difference between the m900 and the m910 is the mount, and if you're looking for a better mounting system, I would HIGHLY recommend the LaRue Tactical LT170 (I had one on this light until someone asked me to part it out). It's eleventy billion light years better than the ARMS mount on the m900. That's why I bought the m910 in the first place--so I wouldn't be paying for an ARMS mount that I would be replacing as soon as I opened the box. It's not cheap, but hey, with the deal you got, you should have some money left over anyway, right? :)