Merry Christmas

willis68

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember the reason for the season: To celebrate a secular holiday, set for convenience into the time frame of pagan traditions during which we spend more than we have to buy gifts that will wind up on Ebay in a week. :D

Merry Christmas!

Ah, Christmas Eve is looking better! Just finished with the plumbing and am delighted to report that I only got thoroughly drenched instead of completely soaked like I'd initially anticipated. Maybe the worst part was in not whizzing before I crawled under the house and then spending 20 minutes lying in warm water while doing the repairs. :confused:

Hope each and every one has a GREAT Christmas and no one else has to deal with plumbing issues!

...TS...

Edited by Timestepper
Merry Christmas everyone. Glad to be a member of such a great community, even if y'all are wrong sometimes and I have to tell you about it. :D

FWIW, I've only been wrong once... and even then I was right and just thought I was wrong. :P

Merry Christmas everyone! Peace on earth, good will towards men, yada, yada, yada...

Hope Santa brings you everything you want - unless you don't believe in Santa, in which case I hope Walmart had everything on your list and your relatives were thoughtful enough to buy it for you!

:screwy: Time to crack a jug of holiday spirit(s), so Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night! :screwy:

Merry Christmas to all. I learn alot here and sure have more than my share of chuckles from some of you fellow knuckleheads! Hope each of you have a great 2012, understanding that it all ends next December. Special thanks to TGO David for all your work to maintain the site.

Cheers!