Better load up on .22's!

Guest SUNTZU

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rando

Hey they are closer than you think! My Dad was in his yard last year and had a Grey squirrel come up to him. He had seen it many times as he feeds them in the back yard, but this was the first time one came up close to him. He thought thay were just getting comfortable with him around but all of a sudden it shoots up his leg and onto his shoulder so he just freezes to see what it would do. The squirrel goes around his head to the other shoulder and then back down to the ground, after a minute it went back up to his shoulder and starts acting crazy. My Dad gets kinda worried and shakes it off but as quick as it hit the ground it was back up and nipped his ear so he grabbs it to throw it and gets bit on the finger. He tossed it and started to the house and it was coming after him, he hopped in through the screen door and it starts climbing the door and the door frame and is biting on everything. My Dad then went and got his shotgun knocked the vermin out into the yard with the barrel and busted him. He called the TWRA worried about rabies or something, they told him where to send it to get it tested and that if they found anything they would let him know. I think I would want a call either way, but nobody called and hes still kickin so I guess all is well.:D

Guest db99wj
Hey they are closer than you think! My Dad was in his yard last year and had a Grey squirrel come up to him. He had seen it many times as he feeds them in the back yard, but this was the first time one came up close to him. He thought thay were just getting comfortable with him around but all of a sudden it shoots up his leg and onto his shoulder so he just freezes to see what it would do. The squirrel goes around his head to the other shoulder and then back down to the ground, after a minute it went back up to his shoulder and starts acting crazy. My Dad gets kinda worried and shakes it off but as quick as it hit the ground it was back up and nipped his ear so he grabbs it to throw it and gets bit on the finger. He tossed it and started to the house and it was coming after him, he hopped in through the screen door and it starts climbing the door and the door frame and is biting on everything. My Dad then went and got his shotgun knocked the vermin out into the yard with the barrel and busted him. He called the TWRA worried about rabies or something, they told him where to send it to get it tested and that if they found anything they would let him know. I think I would want a call either way, but nobody called and hes still kickin so I guess all is well.:D

That is just nuts.....

Guest Big Sexy Glock
The squirrel goes around his head to the other shoulder and then back down to the ground, after a minute it went back up to his shoulder and starts acting crazy. My Dad gets kinda worried and shakes it off but as quick as it hit the ground it was back up and nipped his ear so he grabbs it to throw it and gets bit on the finger. He tossed it and started to the house and it was coming after him, he hopped in through the screen door and it starts climbing the door and the door frame and is biting on everything.

Dang Bro, sounds like this squirrel might have been crossbred with some o' them Fightin' Cocks up in Del Rio :):D:D .... j/k