Ruger 10/22 in the Chattanooga area.

IggyBcool

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They also have a stainless model config for around $125 that to my knowledge is exclusive to Wally.

- OS

Holy cow, I would love to luck out with one around that price! Even if it were in a blued version. I would also be willing to travel a little bit if there was one near.

Holy cow, I would love to luck out with one around that price! ..
Price check in sporting goods. :woohoo:
I think you mean $225. And yes they carry one with the 22" barrel....however there are a couple of other distributors selling them now.

Oopsie, typo in the hundred column.

- OS

Cruised by the Walmart here and they had a stainless 10/22 for 217. Is that a pretty good deal on the stainless version? Syn. stock, which doesn't matter because I'm going to put a different one on it.

Yes. If it's the 22" barrel, it's the "almost exclusive" model mentioned earlier in this thread.

But whatever it is, since the basic "blued" (painted) ones with birch stock are $190 (on sale) and up, that's about as good as you'll do on any stainless model.

- OS

Have you tried dunhams sports?

We just snagged one for 195 out the door after a 25 dollar off deal they have going right now.

Stainless? That would have been $220 out the door even not on sale, truly an incredible price to begin with. Quite good even for basic "blued" carbine, since tax+TICS is about 30 clams.

- OS

Edited by OhShoot
Guest Lester Weevils
which walmart has guns, one in cleveland? None of the chattanooga ones I have looked at do... ?

The wally world on Signal Mtn road (base of the mountain) has some guns but I've not paid much attention to what they stock.

I'm just going to go pick up the one from Walmart.. The price would basically make up the difference between me driving to Chattanooga or wherever in gas. Not to mention the Walmart is only 2 minutes from my house....literally lol.

You'll love it. When I'm primed to buy a gun I don't spend a lot of time trying to shave a few bucks off some best price somewhere. Getcha a couple of the Ruger 25 rounders and shoot the crap out of it.

Oh yeah, be sure to clean it every 3,000 rounds or so. Or not. :)

- OS

Edited by OhShoot
Hixson does...

Signal Mtn

Cleveland

Ooltewah

I am sure there is another

awesome, thanks for the big list! I stopped looking some time ago after trying 6 or 7 with no luck, most had at the most a few targets and a small ammo shelf that no one has a key for.