Uh Uh.. I cant contain myself..

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WyattEarp

Congrats to your son, and tell him I said thanks for his service to his country, and please pass that along to your husband as well!

Where is he going for Tech School, and what is the length of his tech school?

This was me in March of 2002 on my graduation day. My dad took this of me in front of the BCT barracks at Ft. Jackson, SC. He was a proud Papa!

file038950.jpg

Edited by WyattEarp
Enjoy San Antonio, it's a great place.

It was when I lived here before. Things have changed since then but it still feels the same. We are going to hit a gun show today. I hit a shop yesterday and prices are about the same as in Tennessee. The shop I visited was dumbfounded that Walmarts in Tennessee were selling tactical rifles and reloading supplies.

Dolomite

It was when I lived here before. Things have changed since then but it still feels the same. We are going to hit a gun show today. I hit a shop yesterday and prices are about the same as in Tennessee. The shop I visited was dumbfounded that Walmarts in Tennessee were selling tactical rifles and reloading supplies.

Dolomite

The Powderhorn on I-410 is a pretty good gun shop. I spent the last five years of my Air Force career in San Antonio, until May 2011.

Congratulations once again to your son.

Congrats to the proud parents AND to the fine young man for a very big commitment. Our youngest has announced that he plans on joing the Air Force after high school. BTW Tulip haha on your signature I shared with my wife and she said your fine looking son obviously has one smart mom.....

Guest Mad4rcn

I understand how you feel,my family and I drove to FT. Leonard Wood for a graduation and later to FT. Polk to spend a few days with our son before his first deployment. Words just can't describe the feeling . I get it.

Guest Sgt. Joe
I will post a few more pictures tonight of him in his blues.

He has definitely made us proud. Not just recently but throughout his life. He knows how to treat people and is nice without letting himself get walked on. He was making A's and B's through school and is a member of the Beta club. There are so many things he has done tha surprized us and not in bad ways. He has, on more occassions than we can count, put others ahead of himself. He never really wanted much growing up.

We are glad he is getting out to see the world and begin his own life.

Dolomite

All of those good things that you said about your son are because of what you and your wife have done to raise such a young man.

Give him the thanks of this old Army grunt and a big thank you to you and your wife for not only raising him well but for allowing him to serve our great country, I am quite proud of all three of ya's.

I was at Hood for a few years in the late 70's and loved to make San Antonio a weekend get-away, really loved the River Walk and the County Fairs down that way. There was always something special about that city to me.

I am back now. It was a sad but happy, if you know what I mean, day today. Sad to seem him go but also glad knowing our baby boy has become a man.

We all appreciate the kinds words and he does check this board. I don't think he is registered but I do know he checks in here from time to time.

Dolomite