RK gunshow in Franklin Jan 7th & 8th

I was just wondering if anyone was going to the show this weekend at the Ag Expo in Franklin? I've never been to one of the RK shows and was wondering they're any good. Does anyone know if a Glock Armorer might be there? I was wanting to get some work done on a couple Glocks. Thanks

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is last show there only to complete contract with AG Center from a previous date they did not do.

It may be very poor. Your best thing to do is post here Sat. to see if anyone can give you info on show.

This is last show there only to complete contract with AG Center from a previous date they did not do.

It may be very poor. Your best thing to do is post here Sat. to see if anyone can give you info on show.

Will, thanks for the headsup on that. I didn't know. Yes, the shows there have been awful, but if this is common knowledge...it could be even worse. I'll probably wait for a report before investing the drive time and entrance fee myself.

Will, thanks for the headsup on that. I didn't know. Yes, the shows there have been awful, but if this is common knowledge...it could be even worse. I'll probably wait for a report before investing the drive time and entrance fee myself.

Thanks for the info guys. I'll probably do like hipower said and try and wait for a report before driving from Dickson.

I plan on going... I'll post a report. Just out of curiousity, why does everyone think these shows are bad?

I'm comparing it to what it used to be. When I first started going to them, both top and bottom were full, and there were deals to be had. I could spend all day looking. Now I can make the entire circuit in about an hour or less, and it seems to be mostly junk.

Just got back from the show. I only live a mile away, so it was a no brainer. A pretty decent crowd was there. The lower bowl is mostly full and there seemed to be a lot more long guns for once. Lots of personal guns walking around which is what I am looking for. Much better than the last couple of Goodman shows I have been to.

Just got back from the show. I only live a mile away, so it was a no brainer. A pretty decent crowd was there. The lower bowl is mostly full and there seemed to be a lot more long guns for once. Lots of personal guns walking around which is what I am looking for. Much better than the last couple of Goodman shows I have been to.

Well I went ahead and went this morning and was pleasantly surprised. I agree with Hozzie, way better than the last few Goodmans shows. I got some trigger work done on a couple of my Glocks so it was worth it that I went. I don't know how tomorrow will be but if your on the fence go ahead and go. There's some deals to be had. FWIW

Guest NashvegasMatt

more footage than the goodman show. Too many long guns... the reason I say this is because 60% of the product was long gun tables, and the rest were over crowded by all of the handgun people. Personally I found a springfield SS trophy match .45 for $1k, but I'd only do it if they'd want a trade...

The rant from the show is that there were NOOOOOO 1911 accessories. BS. I couldn't even spot a wilson part anywhere...

Guest Nikator

Went to the show today. Some decent prices, but nothing so good I had to walk out with it. I wanted a Beretta 92 9mm or 40. One dealer wanted $600 for a heavily used one in 9mm. I showed them one on summit gun broker's site for under $400 and they told me theirs was better because it was older and made in Belgium. I asked them why it was more valuable than the ones made in Italy and they said Beretta never produces in Italy. I laughed and then the said they confused Beretta with Browning. I found the 92G for $450, one mag, no case, heavily worn. Still at least $100 overprices imo.

Anyone know a better show, or a decent dealer in the middle TN region?