kwikrnu, again, but he may be making the news again...

Guest RussP

Guest NYCrulesU
Apparently I am failing miserably in my attempt to communicate my thoughts, so I'm done for the time being.

But I have to say that all I'm seeing is blind hatred for someone. That's never a good reason to advocate stripping someone of their rights.

Have at it.

You're assumptions would be incorrect, when concerning me. I can't speak for anyone but myself. I don't "hate" anyone, not Leonard...not anyone. I dislike many, hate no one.

Do I have empathy for him? No. Do I wish him harm? No. Would I lose a seconds sleep if he ceased to exist instantaniously? No.

I absolutely disagree with his actions and supposed motives and reasons for his actions. I personally feel he is mentally unstable or deficient is some respect or another. I also feel that his actions are wreckless and pose a danger/threat to himself, LE and the general public. I also feel that his actions are causing harm to the 2A.

I hope I have made myself ridiculously clear, as far as my personally feelings towards Leonard Embody.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently I am failing miserably in my attempt to communicate my thoughts, so I'm done for the time being.

But I have to say that all I'm seeing is blind hatred for someone. That's never a good reason to advocate stripping someone of their rights.

Have at it.

Hate is a strong word. I view him as a threat, and I view him as the enemy.

Guest WyattEarp
I respect his right to be a complete IDIOT...we all here at TGO should too...but stay low. I don't want any of ya'll taking a stray round.

he is a breathing, walking, talking example to use to show and teach your kids HOW NOT TO BE. even idiots, have their place in society and their uses. :shrug:

Guest bkelm18
Hate is a strong word. I view him as a threat, and I view him as the enemy.

+1

I've never truly hated anyone. Kwik is a walking safety hazard and a threat to our way of life. As I said earlier, one of these days, the bullets will fly, and that puts people at risk, a risk that shouldn't be placed on anyone just because this sociopath wants to prove a point, whatever point that may be.

Guest mustangdave

I guess the most fortunate thing for KWIK to this point in his existance is...that no one has really taken him all that seriously...I mean...every time he's gone to court he's gotten spanked...and unless he goes POSTAL one of these days I doubt the public at large will take him serious. Like I said in my other post...stay low.

Also important when defining Leonard are the possible consequences, both intended and unintended, his actions could bring.

Edited by RussP
  • 3 weeks later...

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?333966-FBI-and-GBI-have-another-bulletin-out-on-me-for-inquiring-into-bearing-arms&p=4134667#post4134667

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]Federal Firearms License Results

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD]Warning: No one may use this screen, in lieu of the required certified copy of a Federal Firearms License, to acquire a firearm.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][TABLE=width: 80%]

[TR]

[TD=align: right]License Number:

[/TD]

[TD]1-62-187-01-5C-05944

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: right]Expiration Date:

[/TD]

[TD=align: left]03/01/2015

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: right]License Name:

[/TD]

[TD=align: left]EMBODY, LEONARD STANNIE

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: right]Trade Name:

[/TD]

[TD=align: left]Voldemort ARMS

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: right]Premise Address:

[/TD]

[TD=align: left]6620 VALLEY DR

BRENTWOOD

TN - 37027

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: right]Mailing Address:

[/TD]

[TD=align: left]6620 VALLEY DR

BRENTWOOD

TN - 37027

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Also important when defining Leonard are the possible consequences, both intended and unintended, his actions could bring.

He may be one of the best tools, obama and the liberals have in their efforts to destroy the 2nd Ammendment.

He may be one of the best tools, obama and the liberals have in their efforts to destroy the 2nd Ammendment.

Exactly.

The 2nd amendment is already destroyed, but he could absolutely be used to show how the background check is a joke. If you can buy a gun in any state that does background checks after your HCP has been pulled and it has been ruled that there is a “material likelihood of risk to the public†then the background check system is a joke and we shouldn’t have to pay for it.

Sometimes I think about all the people who talk the game of supporting

something but won't lift a finger to do anything about it.

Y'all have your fun on this one.

Guest bkelm18
Sometimes I think about all the people who talk the game of supporting

something but won't lift a finger to do anything about it.

Y'all have your fun on this one.

Support what? The 2nd Amendment? Well, really the only way to truly support it is to vote.

• 4 months later...

Interesting thread, I tried the links but they all went to some Harry Potter site. Reason I was looking is I think Kwik may be up to his old tricks again. Check out this link and see if you guys think this is Kwik? http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/82615141/

I'm pretty sure he's moved from Tn. Good riddence IMHO. He's done more harm to the 2nd amendment here in Tn than any one person could.

Interesting thread, I tried the links but they all went to some Harry Potter site. Reason I was looking is I think Kwik may be up to his old tricks again. Check out this link and see if you guys think this is Kwik? http://www.ebaumswor...watch/82615141/

I'm pretty sure he's moved from Tn. Good riddence IMHO. He's done more harm to the 2nd amendment here in Tn than any one person could.

That isn’t him and he hasn’t moved from Tennessee. After the state suspended his HCP saying he “poses a material likelihood of risk to the public†the Feds gave him an FFL. I’m not going to post it here, but if you search Google it won’t take much to find his website.

Edited by DaveTN

One of these days, he's going to cross the wrong person, and he'll end up dead. I believe he is now accelerating that process.

[media=]

[/media]

^I think this Lenny is a little brighter though.^

Edited by bubbiesdad

Sorry Robert! I thought the gun crowd might want to know if it was him somewhere else.

Nothing to apologize for! I was just commenting on the fact that so many here loath his actions but keep talking about him. :) Just as Dolomite's ball and Chain said above, he's getting what he wants, notoriety. :)