Anyone have an extra TGO decal?

Who wants a pair of TGO decals? See Post #34 for info.  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who wants a pair of TGO decals? See Post #34 for info.

• I'd buy a pair of them.
    • I'd buy two or more pairs of them.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can get vinyl stickers like that made for about $0.33 each (if not less - that was the cost of my company's last small run of 300). I'd be surprised if David wouldn't order more - looks like there's plenty of demand. I'd buy a few.

• Administrator

1130564430_fWU8W-XL.jpg1130565319_S5VU3-L.jpg1130565320_Bv5ds-L.jpg

I've got a few of these left and can order more if we need. Let's put together a list of folks who want one (or more) and I'll see about getting an order put together the first or second week of Februrary. I will add a poll to this thread so you can indicate that you want a pair of them.

I believe last time we did this it was something like two for $5.00, plus postage. So I figure it will be around the same ballpark again.

Remember, vote in the poll to indicate that you want two.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.