Let's see your AR's

Guest NYCrulesU

Guest NYCrulesU

Let's see your AR15's.

I'd love to see e everyones AR's.

Please post pics and total price.

Reason I ask...I will be looking to buy one soon and am wanting pics and prices so if I see something I really like I can pm you and ask further details.

Not sure if I want to build an AR or just buy one outright. Where to buy from? How much is a good price? What parts and accessories? DD, RR, Bushmaster? These will all be questions I will be asking.

I'm thinking...and hope it's not more..that a really good AR should run me $1000-$1500.

Thanks.

I'm more familiar with handguns and shotguns. Been Youtubing AR's like crazy lately.

MOD -If my other thread was in the wrong location simply moving it, instead of locking, would have been appreciated. And while I appreciate the two links you provided for me..I have zero interest in rifles, M60's, Uzi's and handguns with silencers....most of what I saw through 6 pages.

I made my own thread because I am interested in viewing AR15's only. I'd like to discuss AR's with others that have more knowledge than I and learn as much as I can before laying out a chunk of change.

Not sure how that justified locking my thread.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Edited by NYCrulesU
Guest NYCrulesU

92 pages of most pics no longer available. Thanks.

Not quite sure who pissed in a few of yall's cherios today. This really doesn't have to be as difficult as it's being turned into. I'd like to see and learn about AR15's ...from build to price...from those who own them.

So much for friendly discussions huh? I guess only a select few get to make threads and ask questions around here. The rest of us have to just take what we can get. Seems to be what I'm seeing today.

Guest NYCrulesU
Buy a COLT

LE6920 for $945 GOOD

LE6940 for $1299 BETTER

M16 for $15000 BEST

Thank you...for an answer. I'll look up a LE6940 and do some research. That's right inside my price range.

ON HAND

PSA stripped lower

DPMS LPK (used for springs and pins)

JoeBobOutfitters Buffer tube kit

Magpul MOE handguard

Magpul MOE stock

Magpul trigger guard

Magpul BAD lever

Magpul RVG

Troy rear folding sight

Geissele Super 3 Gun trigger

Noveske KX3 (using until AAC 762-SD paperwork comes in)

BCM Full Auto BCG

BCM Gunfighter charging handle

IKICKHIPPIES SLAP

Waiting On Paperwork

AAC 762-SD Suppressor

BCM BFH 11.5" upper

Waiting to be available

BCM Gunfighter pistol grip

Waiting on funds

Aimpoint Patrol Rifle Optic

All said and done should be right at $3000

92 pages of most pics no longer available. Thanks.

Not quite sure who pissed in a few of yall's cherios today. This really doesn't have to be as difficult as it's being turned into. I'd like to see and learn about AR15's ...from build to price...from those who own them.

So much for friendly discussions huh? I guess only a select few get to make threads and ask questions around here. The rest of us have to just take what we can get. Seems to be what I'm seeing today.

It's a pretty serious maze. I built all of mine, so I never really totalled up the price. I can post pics, but would have to do some digging to attach a dollar figure. Chances are good that you won't know enough by the time you get your first one. the good news... you can change it. It's only money :-). Go HERE and play...

AR-15 Builder - Build and Customize your own AR15 | Brownells

ON HAND

PSA stripped lower

DPMS LPK (used for springs and pins)

JoeBobOutfitters Buffer tube kit

Magpul MOE handguard

Magpul MOE stock

Magpul trigger guard

Magpul BAD lever

Magpul RVG

Troy rear folding sight

Geissele Super 3 Gun trigger

Noveske KX3 (using until AAC 762-SD paperwork comes in)

BCM Full Auto BCG

BCM Gunfighter charging handle

IKICKHIPPIES SLAP

Waiting On Paperwork

AAC 762-SD Suppressor

BCM BFH 11.5" upper

Waiting to be available

BCM Gunfighter pistol grip

Waiting on funds

Aimpoint Patrol Rifle Optic

All said and done should be right at $3000

This should have gone in the other thread :-)

My ARs are set up for hunting and not tactical type-but they can serve many purposes and are quite versatile.

Custom 6.5mm upper on a Bushmaster lower.

IMG_3417.jpg

IMG_9546.jpg

Remington R 15 .223

0510090841a-1.jpg

DPMS Sportical

1030100806b.jpg

c6e4e298-ad5a-3529.jpg

I got right at a grand in it but it's what I wanted.

Magpul CTR Stock

Magpul Miad grip

Moe handguard

Magpul Buis

Magpul Trigger guard

Spikes lower

Daniel defense parts kit

Spikes battle trigger

Spikes mid length upper 16" 1-7 twist chrome lined barrel.

Blah blah iPhone blah blah tapatalk.

Guest NYCrulesU
The lefty chick's gun. Has an Aimppint on it now...

IMG_0623a.jpg

That's almost exactly what I'm looking for. Nice! Few differences is I would want a vertical front grip and a 1 pt sling.

Mind if I ask how much? And what maker? I can just save this pic and talk to my local gun ahop...see if they can help me get one together.

Edited by NYCrulesU