Let's see your AR's

Guest NYCrulesU

Guest Victor9er

CMMG%20MOD4SA.jpg

CMMG MOD4SA M4 Carbine - About $1000 before the mods.

I like that angled forward grip... I think that's what I'm going to go with when/if I'm ever able to get my own rifle. I've tried the vertical grip that everyone seems to be so crazy about these days and I can't stand it personally. It just doesn't feel right. That angled one looks like it would have a more natural feel to it.

I like that angled forward grip... I think that's what I'm going to go with when/if I'm ever able to get my own rifle. I've tried the vertical grip that everyone seems to be so crazy about these days and I can't stand it personally. It just doesn't feel right. That angled one looks like it would have a more natural feel to it.

I agree with you on the vertical foregrips. They just feel awkward to me. I can use it, but don't really like it. And getting the angled for my Colt 6920 MP.

Guest drwright6

Nuthin' fancy, but it gets the job done. I can't wait go get started on the next one !!!

2012-05-12212.jpg

2012-04-23160017.jpg

Edited by drwright6

I tried the vertical "broomstick" forward grip and didn't like it at all. I just couldn't get used to it. The first time I shot with the AFG, I was in love. I still have a VFG on my AK but it will be replaced as soon as I get around to it.

I am not that big of a fan of the VFG's either, the only time I use one is on my CQB rifle and then it is just to keep me from gripping the magazine (it has helped in breaking me of that bad habit) while all tucked in while wearing bulky bodyarmor.

Guest Victor9er

I'm going to continue the S&W love....

So I finally joined the EBR club! Just picked this up today at the gun show. I was hoping to stumble across the M&P 15T but alas those seem to be hard to find. I saw this one though, and I probably could have gotten it a little bit cheaper if I had decided to shop around and WAIT to get it... but when you're literally in the car and pulling out of the parking lot to leave and your wife tells you "go back and get it" well, you don't wait around for her to change her mind! :rofl:

So here is the "before" pic, I'll post an update once I make some mods to it down the road...

551231_447919455236484_688765459_n.jpg

S&W M&P-15OR

Mine is a hodgepodge of stuff. DPMS barrel, bolt/carrier, Surpluss Ammo and Arms lower with a killer super double awsome Dolomite trigger kit, gun show special flat top upper, CCA rear flip sight, YHM front flip sight gas block, Aimpoint PRO, Magpul furniture, Houge grip.

Finally got it running good and reliable with steel ammo thanks to Dolomite Supafly, now I guess I need to actually try some long range shots to see what it'll do.....

100_4394.jpg

100_4385.jpg

Edited by kwe45919

my current build is costing me approximately $450.00 to do. got the last part in last month. it has taken me about one year to get all the parts for this build. rra upper, lmt lower, bushmaster barrel, colt bcg, other unknown named parts. i search the net for the best/lowest price.

Guest motonut

I am not that big of a fan of the VFG's either, the only time I use one is on my CQB rifle and then it is just to keep me from gripping the magazine (it has helped in breaking me of that bad habit) while all tucked in while wearing bulky bodyarmor.

Try the potato grip, IIRC used by the Israeli's...

http://www.themakogroup.com/product_p/miki%201.htm

Can be had cheaper thru OpticsPlanet's ebay store.