Let's see your AR's

Guest NYCrulesU

Put my new 30 cal rifle can on my 300 Blackout, and changed sight set up.  The old setup is on the previous page.  EXPS2-2 EoTech, Primary Arms Long Eye Relief 3x magnifier, and a longer free float rail to overlap with the can.  Acutally, this pic is a little old now as I have OD Green grip, stock, and magazine now instead of the Foliage Green pictured.  I put the Foliage stuff on my piston 5.56 gun. 

Edit: Sadly, I lost it in the lake today when my trireme capsized.

300.jpg

Edited by atlas3025
Guest Rem_Mosin1917

Don't really have a pic of it by itself, but here it is
image_zps7cc0cd6f.jpg

It's a DPMS LR-308 24" stainless heavy barrel, has a 6x25-56 Millett LRS scope, and a DPMS panther grip. Total investment is around $1500

Built it for 3 gun got the lower 2 years ago as an anniversary present,

ARTree1.jpg

Finished it up Jan. 22nd. the day we got "the news"

FacebookAR2_zps276ac981.jpg

Folks at SAMSON sent me a set of rail covers after I asked one of their shooters how they were made

So it is my Tribute to the fighting spirit of my wife, and any other women out there fighting the good fight

FacebookAR1_zps321019db.jpg

John

Specs :

18" BHW Rifle length gas system JP Cooley Comp.

Rainier arms SAMSON rail  YHM gas block,scope riser,bipod adapter

CORE-15 BCG, Aero Upper ,DSArms lower

Magpul ACS,trigger guard,MOE grip

PWS Enhanced Buffer tube

Tasco 4x16 scope and Simmons RDS on rail section

that's a 20 and 30 clamped together 20 in the mag well and 30 up the side of the receiver

• Like 1