M&P15 Sport

Superman

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NYCrulesU

Tax returns in two weeks. If I can get one for $650. (or less) I'll take it. Brand new, in box, never fired of course.

I like the Magpul PMag magazine it comes with. If I'm not mistaken they are about $15 a piece? I'd be looking to pick up 10 more brand new, never used.

Then 1000-2000 rounds of ammo.

1pt sling.

Maybe a forward grip.

And done :)

Edited by NYCrulesU

it would not seem odd to me at all if the heat treating process to creat the melonite is cheaper than the process to line the barrel in chrome. I do not know much about the process, but it seems to me that heat treating would just be some sort of swab & bake process while binding the metal liner would be more complex. /shrug seems like a win win on the melonite, but perhaps someone who knows the steps involved can say for sure.

Guest NYCrulesU

Still can't find one (M&P Sport). I live in Sparta and have checked here and Cookeville. I guess I'll have to break down and find a upcoming ahow. I just can't justify driving all the way to knoxville. I hate gun shows...been to a few and each time was not impressed....with the items for sale or the people in attendance or the dealers.

I only frequent my local shop when two particular knuckleheads aren't working.

I'll find one eventually. It may take some time. And I don't see any reason to pay more than $650-$700 out the door, max.

Edited by NYCrulesU

You guys got me 'bout prime to enter the darkside, might have grabbed one today if it had crossed my hands.

Academy sold last one couple hours fore I got there, Gander got in 12 more this am and sold them all ...

Maybe it's a sign; dunno if my Mini14's will allow the dang thing in the house.

- OS

Guest NYCrulesU

I'd love to buy 2...I can't even find 1 lol

I'm going to call Outdoor Junction again tomorrow. See if any are coming in or maybe talk to the owner and see if he can order me one.

Bought mine last sunday at Gander mountain in Huntsville. Was the last one so they say, they said to expect another shipment yesterday( thursday). But since i am working 10 hours a day till tomorrow i decided to go ahead and( excuse the pun) bite the bullet. Still haven't had a chance to go shoot it, but vacation time coming up after tomorrow, so i'll definately get some range time in.