Picked up a Caracal today!

Steelharp

Well, this is neat. I guess they're a little hard to come by. Caracal F 9mm. The grip has a very much "at home" feel. It has the "straight 8" style of sights. Trigger is extremely smooth. Internals are as clean as can be; looks very well made. Gonna try to get it out over the next couple days and see how it shoots. I'll let y'all know.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That’s a pistol worth consideration; it has every possibility of developing a huge market share here in the U.S. The grip angle and beavertail should give it good ergonomics, I’ll wait a bit until more user information develops but time will tell. By all means post a range result’s report when you have an opportunity to do so.

I just read the above link and article/review and it seems very impressive. Steelharp seems to have made a very good buy. Especially if it came from where I think it did. I saw one last week there I believe and was a little interested in it. I guess I'll have to look closer next time.:D

.....................................Where is red dirt at on this thread?

I have shot one and liked it allot. :no1: As soon as spring gets here I am going to give one a try, Unless I can find someone with one willing to do some trading. hint hint :D

Edited by swim615

Steel, you got ripped! No 2-tone grips! Gripe about that and demand arefund or replacement. Can't you just imagine what Rab would asy to that?

Anyway the insert does look pretty good. And when you decide to sell at a 50% loss, swim and I can fight over who gets it.

On another note, thoroughly enjoyed the conversation last night. I'll check out the situation on my lower and see where we stand. Thanks.

What do you have to trade ?

.....................................Where is red dirt at on this thread?

I have shot one and liked it allot. :D As soon as spring gets here I am going to give one a try, Unless I can find someone with one willing to do some trading. hint hint :)