AR 15 Folding stock

Guest Coolboarder8913

Guest Coolboarder8913

Does anyone know where or if I can find a Folding stock for my AR? I saw that Colt came out with one for their SCW but I have not found it for sale separatly anywhere.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A folding stock is not just a matter of swapping out stocks on your current AR. You must have a piston system as well as a special, shorter bolt and a few other modifications. That is why you don't see them for sale. It is a completely difference weapons system designed to look like an AR. Those AR's with folding stocks are more AK or SIG like than AR like.

Dolomite

Interesting looking stoks. I'd like to see one on an AR myself. And it should really make an unusual looking SBR Capbyrd. If you do start this project, please keep us in the loop.

Will do. It'll be a while though. This is pretty far down on the priority list.

If you still want to pursue the Para-Ord rifle

Could always go talk to the guy who made it originally

Al Zitta of Z&M Weapons

LR 300 Kits

Shot one of the early ones at an IPSC match back in early '90s

that's what i thought the rifle was return back to him, and was just longer made by Para.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.