Seen a Ruger LCP (Raspberry)

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Brianf88

I also think it was there. I did see the Talo engraved one for 409 which looked really awesome! As well as the zombie edition what makes it zombie edition is the green Z on it......... Dumb

I also think it was there. I did see the Talo engraved one for 409 which looked really awesome! As well as the zombie edition what makes it zombie edition is the green Z on it......... Dumb

Yeah that engraved one was pretty cool looking.

Guest Brianf88
Yeah that engraved one was pretty cool looking.

Pat you were there last night? I was there too and picked up the beretta special duty since it was calling me!

Guest Brianf88
Ah, I forgot about the TCP. Thank you very much. I'll have to check that out.

Good luck! I've seen some in a kingston spring shop in yellow and green i believe it was tarus and keltec they looked pretty sweet

Guest Brianf88
Yep. I was looking at small 380s for my wife. We ended getting the S&W bodyguard

Great choice I wanted something like that for my fiance but she wanted a saftey so it was between the PK380 but ended up getting the beretta subcompact. Sorry for highjacking the post

Guest sqlightning

i got my wife her raspberry lcp from hoffmans gun shop out of ct. for $249 bnib + $25 shipping + transfer. when i got it for her around christmas they said they had 2 or 3 more in there case for that price. you might try giving them a call

Heres a raspberry LCP: http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/firearms-classifieds/66921-fs-ft-ruger-lcp-rasberry-color.html

Careful with the Taurus TCP! My buddy Just bought one on Wednesday, shot it friday and the firing pin shot out of it after 68 rounds. Had some failure to feeds with ball and JHP. Wouldn't feed reliably by doing the same as every other gun, slingshoting the slide back. It would hang up on the feed ramp.

Anyways, that was his experience, and I can tell it because I was there when he bought it, and for his first range outing with it. Went back to the gunshop and they took care of him. Walked out with a LCP.

Guest chrisdridley

The Outpost in Murfreesboro has the Ruger LCP and the Ruger Pink LCP in the case yesterday.....I don't remember the price. I bought the engraved Deluxe for just a little over $400.