Shotgun Match-Music City Tactical Shooters 3/3/2012

For those that are worried about match fees, I can always work out a deal for members and non-members to work on the range with setup/tear down for a bartering option. Let me know if you are interested as we could ALWAYS use the extra help.

Just let me know when I can help with setup and I will try to make it!

Guest gw2and4

What does "open shooter" mean. You guys have mentioned it several times in this thread.

Open division. Picture a semi-auto Saiga 12 with a 25-round drum mag plus one in the pipe, with a red dot optic on a rail over the receiver and a comp on the muzzle. The reason he designed 26-round stages is because he starts with 26 rounds in his gun.

Open division. Picture a semi-auto Saiga 12 with a 25-round drum mag plus one in the pipe, with a red dot optic on a rail over the receiver and a comp on the muzzle. The reason he designed 26-round stages is because he starts with 26 rounds in his gun.

Make him shoot through a low port and all that ammo becomes a problem though! :pleased:

So what chokes do most people use? Do most change barrells for slugs? I would not think that lsugs would work well with a choke and I would think you wouldnot want to just leave the choke out for fear of screwing up threads for the choke. So how does all of this work?

Thanks for any help,

Allen

If anyone has any shotshell carriers/caddys that they do not use anymore, my brother might want to borrow them, or even buy them at the match.

I have 2 Choate 6 round carriers I would like to sell and maybe a 3 Gun Gear arm band...

well my gunsmithing skills once again came through as always.

work great at home and failure at the buzzer, i do believe it will be simple fix.

i hope a new mag fixed it. the one i put in the day before was a standard power that cut to lenght of the old exrta power. it is in the trash and now has a new extra power and correctly cut spring.