Shotgun Match-Music City Tactical Shooters 3/3/2012

Dictator ?, Don"t remember that , All I remember was our conversation of me telling you that if you wanted to fight to stay a member of MCTS you would be able to come to the meeting and state your case to stay a member before the vote.

That was when the WHOLE executive committee, including some of your friends, had voted to kick you out of the club for CHEATING on your classifiers.

Cheating on a classifier. What is that all about?

I do have an idea. I have not discussed it with Michael so it may be a bit premature. I am thinking about starting a shuttle service from the lower/guest parking area up to the range. Such a service would have prevented the events of this past weekend and would also help ensure no one was too tired to perform at their best. Thoughts?

Dictator ?, Don"t remember that , All I remember was our conversation of me telling you that if you wanted to fight to stay a member of MCTS you would be able to come to the meeting and state your case to stay a member before the vote.

That was when the WHOLE executive committee, including some of your friends, had voted to kick you out of the club for CHEATING on your classifiers.

not even close, how do you cheat on a classifier? but if you do not remember then why all the bold statements? that is okay because most of what have you have said is wrong.

but you are right about a motion to be voted out. when you are looking out for what you think is best for a club, friendship has nothing to do with it and that is why they are still my friends as far as i know.

there was never a vote, it was all dropped. my membership expired. please check first.

like i said just wondering.

I believe it went something like this,

"Robert shot a major sanctioned match and won his division. The hosting club did not turn in the match bump. He competed at the lower division after that. Matt brought it up at the range to the Executive Committee. Since he was a member of MCTS, they acted upon it."

We should have known that you would find some way to twist something concerning a parking concern into your own issue, maybe one day after some therapy you might be able to move on and quite turning everything negitive that occurs with MCTS into something it isn't.

RWF

When I left the Executive Committee, there was no Secretary of the club. The matter lingered on for a few months and it was not fair to you to have you waiting all of that time until they scheduled a vote.

To everybody else that wants to BITCH, then step outside of the shadows and quit using the excuses "I DON"T HAVE THE TIME" and run the club yourself for awhile.

This is funny, it almost seems like you are talking about me. The people who actually know me and who I consider friends know the real reason I resigned from the current Ex. Com. and have no desire to be part of it.

I know you are talking about me here. It is common knowledge that I was highly pissed at R for what he did. No new news here.

I am done contributing to this nonsense, this thread and this club. ( I only hid in the shadows and didn't contribute anything anyways )

Adios Amigos!

Edited by nb forrest

The rule of have "members only" parking at a club is not the Issue here in my opinion . Paying your money (in this case 30.00) to shoot a match and then having someone pull your score sheet after the match is over and never telling you that this could happen is poor judgement and the issue here.

If I don't park in the right spot tell me face to face that you are going to keep my money and my score sheet then I will decide to move, shoot or communicate.

If a shooter breaks a safety rule or some other DQ'able offense, more power to you. The shooter deserves to forfeit match fees and scores and hopefully no one got hurt.

If someone parks in wrong spot and get what amounts to a DQ, whats next? Wear the wrong color shirt and get kicked of the range forever? Seems a bit over the top.

• Like 4

I believe it went something like this,

"Robert shot a major sanctioned match and won his division. The hosting club did not turn in the match bump. He competed at the lower division after that. Matt brought it up at the range to the Executive Committee. Since he was a member of MCTS, they acted upon it."

We should have known that you would find some way to twist something concerning a parking concern into your own issue, maybe one day after some therapy you might be able to move on and quite turning everything negitive that occurs with MCTS into something it isn't.

WOW! you remember now! so why the big story about posting i cheated on a classifier? truth still not quite right but very very close. but you are on right track.

why did you have to post a false statement? if you knew what it was about in the first place.

like i said in my first post to you, i was just wondering and now i know.

thanks

Edited by RWF

RWF

When I left the Executive Committee, there was no Secretary of the club. The matter lingered on for a few months and it was not fair to you to have you waiting all of that time until they scheduled a vote.

no worry's greg got on it!

Awhh come on why stop now. This is getting better than Springer.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

now that funny!!!! big thanks cslafrain. had me rolling,

all i know people do not need to make up lies and stories about me, because i do lots of stupid stuff all by myself! all of the time! just tell the truth.

Tom Cruise: I want the the truth

Jack Nicholson: You cant handle he truth

My absolute favorite move line exchange. You guys take stuff so serious. Lighten up Francis! yep stole that line too. Lol

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I believe it’s reasonable to expect a score for the $30 match fee I paid so please let me know when the scores are updated. If my score sheet is unavailable I can accept a complimentary match fee at my next match. If I’m no longer welcome at MCTS I guess a refund is fair enough…….

..... No refund will be given as you did shoot the match (unless you want to replace the club's tape, paint, and clays shot).....

This is a true statement and I believe fair enough.

I will bring by the 36 clays, a roll of tape and a can of paint if you want to square up.

I can say without doubt that MCFOOTER won the auto division. My name is in the #1 spot incorrectly and I cannot accept a win that I didn't earn. I have never beat MCFooter with a shotgun and I definitely did not beat him Saturday.

NB Forrest, I appreciate the comment. You have really moved to the next level and above mine in shooting ability. I think El Guapo designed a fun match for us and anyone of a half dozen of us could have won it. I knew it would come down to who could shoot it with the least mistakes, as far as I’m concern it was you .... Till we meet again.

I also appreciate the other support I have received in this thread, by PM and email.

IBTL

• Like 2

[quote name='kceva

just notice the line in small print, i do not think i twisted anything (look in the mirror) i found it odd you singing the praises of someone that you dogged out a year or so, which by the way was in package sent to the board as i recall.

to me twisted,knownly telling a totally false story as i call it then on the next post you seem to have the correct facts for the most part. 2 completely differt stories. now that is twisted knowing the basic facts, but posting some fairly tale. you may denie it but look at the time table on the post as to how fast you change the story. haven't you also up and just quit your job club also for the excuse you listed also?

therapy is boring, i just use drugs to stay clam.

hoping it over

Robert

Edited by RWF

You fail to realize Robert, I was the only one telling you to fight to stay in the club a year ago, everyone else that was on the committee had made up their mind to vote you out of the club. I have never dogged anyone out including you untill now when you started spreading your LIES, I have been candit about everything club oriented with everybody on the exective committee and yes I did quit the club due to the fact "I DIDN"T HAVE THE TIME", but the one area I differ from that alot of shooters don't, is that I don't expect special treatment, I park were I'm suppost to, pay even when I SO and respect the fact that others take their time to put on a match. Ask yourself, when is the last time you said THANK YOU to all who put on the match, I do it every time I attend one.

Everyone has missed the whole issue with what happened at the range. It wasn't about somebody parking where they shouldn't, it was about a non MCTS shooter being ask to do something and them giving a resounding "F" you to the President and Vice President.

Honestly with all of this drama I can't see why anybody would want to take of their time time run the club when so many are so ungrateful and BITCH about the rules that a few don't want to follow.