What makes us Dangerous Flowers...

Lets share pics of our handguns and any thoughts of what we want to add to our collection. I got my handgun carry permit in January of this year. I carry just about every place I go now, I don't leave the house without one of these on me.

Here are my three. A CZ 75D PCR 9mm, my Glock 26 9mm and the Kel-tec P3AT .380

mythree.jpg

A close up of my new CZ

myCZ-1.jpg

Edited by Guns&Dobes
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Natosha

No collection yet! HA! I will be getting my Glock 26 sometime before June. (On layaway) and next summer I will be getting me a Ruger LCP. I probably wont carry a whole lot in the summer so I really am not in a huge hurry for my permit. But it will be ordered sometime in the next few weeks :wave:

Guest Angel 24/7

:rolleyes:Still learning to down size pics to post. I never shot a gun 'til 2 months ago. I fell in love & ran out & bought a Taurus 24/7. That will be the new lump on my as* or hip. Which ever it fits best, Waiting on permit. After 12 years married my husband & I finally found something in common!:rolleyes:

Hehehe, it took 12 years? Just teasing! Well my husband and I have a few things in common but when we started shooting together it seems to be one of the funnest things we have found in common so far. I am the one that got the ball rolling by going to get my permit and buying a handgun. Now we try to shoot together at least every other week.

I'll have to get my guns together and take a recent picture. I have an older picture that's not very good and it doesn't include my most recent toy :)

Guns&Dobes......Very nice collection and I love your picture!!! ;)

Bastet, those Berettas are very nice looking! I would also like to know which one you like to shoot the best. The only Beretta I have ever owned was a little .25 auto that I used to carry in my pocket when I lived up near Chicago (20 yrs. ago). I liked it very much. I worked the night shift at a convenient store right next to a housing project......law or no law, there was no way I was not going to carry when I worked there! :)