there is a thief among you...

Guest frostamp

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Broomhead

Thieves and liars are the lowest of the low, second only to those who prey on children.

I echo a response from Glock Talk and file federal wire fraud charges. That will definitely get his attention.

If Metro Nashville PD seems to not care, try the Sheriffs department or state police for local charges, then FBI (IIRC) for wire fraud.

I read it this morning , something about a $625.00 payment sent through the mail for a Glock and cashed , then the guy disappears.....no gun.....

Not the way I would have done it but to each their own.....

Wow thats pretty crappy I wouldnt be sending money anywhere but thats besides the point

I read it this morning , something about a $625.00 payment sent through the mail for a Glock and cashed , then the guy disappears.....no gun.....

Not the way I would have done it but to each their own.....

I read it the other day and that's pretty much it... exchanged PM's, sent money order, guy cashes money order and promptly disappears. Discover a couple different addresses... cops, small claims court, .... BFM.

Guest frostamp

my post got blocked because I posted all of the personal info on the thief.

the member here is 'Domestic'

I paid for a nib g19 od, that has never been delivered.

want to warn as many people as possible.

guy is shady, looking through his posts here on TGO I found one mildly ammusing.

he refers to himself as an honest, hard-working American.

hardly

• Administrator

Well just keep in mind that we've banned the guy now so he's unable to defend himself or share his side of the story. Not saying your account is inaccurate in any way, but at this point I think the matter is resolved as far as TGO's share is concerned.

You're welcome to stay here and participate but there's no need to keep this particular matter going.