Benefactor Renewal

WME

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it's the "agonizing wait" so much as the confusion about how to continue fully supporting the site. I am just seeking a little clarity since I was notified my subscription is expiring via an e-mail two days ago, but thus far I am not allowed to do anything about it. It's not clear from the e-mail or any other info I can find that I need to wait for my current subscription to expire before I am even allowed to renew.

Perhaps the e-mail notifying you that your subscription is expiring could make this process a tad more clear.

I got an e-mail some time ago ( week or two maybe ), that mine was due. Went thru PayPal & fixed it up.

If all else fails, put a notice in the Support thread or send David a PM.

FWIW, I think mine was quite a bit overdue, not sure. Dang memory thing!!

Hmmm. It's supposed to let you renew ahead of time if you want. I'll have to dig into it.

I think if you renewed under the old system and now expire, there's a slight glitch. Was for me and I renewed early Feb I believe. Once you renew under this new system all should be good to go. It'll even give you your particulars in your profile.

Brad

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

I just received an e-mail alerting me, and sent a PayPal renewal... THEN I saw David's post here: http://www.tngunowne...d-thur-april-5/

Hope my renewal goes through ok...

Yes... it worked and you're good to go.

As for all of the other queries about this, I think you guys will find that the new system is working much better. Let me know if you have any problems!