Top Shot...WHAT???

Caster

Guest seawolf138
I dig the shooting part of the show, but hate the reality part. They do get to do some cool stuff on there.

BTW...that jacka$$ last year that pouted about getting voted to go to elimination and decided to sleep outside almost ruined the whole series for me

Oh...you mean Jake. The football coach that set a fantastic example to all his future players by quitting when things got tough. Yeah, he's definitely the worst person they've had on the show thus far, though littlejon is pushing his luck.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Guest Scramasax

Record it, ff though the bs just to see what targets are starring in the episode. Reality tv is like "virtual reality" Staged,edited and canned.

Cheers,

ts

Guest cardcutter

Record it, ff though the bs just to see what targets are starring in the episode. Reality tv is like "virtual reality" Staged,edited and canned.

Cheers,

ts

This +1.
Guest 6.8 AR

Seriously? He was the result of one of the biggest drama/buddy buddy nonsense issues that show has seen. They didn't cry but he and the George guy were just ridiculous in their man love.

I must have missed that. I didn't watch all the episodes that season, but the ones I did, he showed a lot of

class with his coaching and stuff. I'm glad I missed that.

I must have missed that. I didn't watch all the episodes that season, but the ones I did, he showed a lot of

class with his coaching and stuff. I'm glad I missed that.

In fairness Chris handled himself well but the other finalist did not. George threw a competition to advance Chris and they protected each other whether they deserved it or not eliminating better performers to protect their clique. They tainted the competition by taking the competition out of it. Chris didn't have much to do with it, but he did benefit from all of it.

Okay, I'm watching the newest episode on my dvr. WTF???? The Kentucky pistol? This is by far the dumbest crap I've ever seen. The friggin ball is falling out of the gun. Is this a gun show or a looney tunes cartoon? Why aren't they patching the balls? Chee Kwan couldn't make it over the rope swing! Sorry Chee, you are the weakest chink, you should be saying goodbye.

Edited by Caster

Anyone know why they weren't using patches with that flintlock? That was the first thing I thought of, then seeing the ball roll out of the barrel I thought if they were using patches that wouldn't happen.

The only BP experiance I have is my dads old BP rifle, and we used patches on the lead balls.

Thought the comment about Greg (think that's his name) being half-cocked and ball-less was great!

Guest cardcutter

Anyone know why they weren't using patches with that flintlock? That was the first thing I thought of, then seeing the ball roll out of the barrel I thought if they were using patches that wouldn't happen.

The only BP experiance I have is my dads old BP rifle, and we used patches on the lead balls.

Thought the comment about Greg (think that's his name) being half-cocked and ball-less was great!

That the first thing I noticed when he taught them to load. I have shoy BP for years and never seen that done.
Oh, c'mon. It was funny.

MY question is... why the heck do they ALWAYS have to pack their suitcases and drag backpacks with them??

From what I understand they are at the range all day. It takes a long time to setup the challenges especially between two individuals running the same course.

Thought the dudes constipation face trying to get the flintlock to shoot DA was priceless!

That was so funny! He was pulling that trigger so hard that he was shaking like a epileptic Eskimo (trying to trump Caster's "weakest chink" comment for most politically incorrect comment of the day).

I can't stand the big oaf! Wish he hadn't won.

Edited by BigK