New Gun Store, Tullahoma

Just2Honor

At least it was new to me. Chi Rho Firearms at 611 E Carrill St, Tullahoma opened in October. The owner, Chad Gabbard, was very friendly and seemed willing to help you out. Do gun repair, teach classes, etc. Check it out and be sure to mention TGO. Is aware of our organization but undecided about where to put his advertising dollars. A few mentions might help TGO David.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is helpful but has next to nothing as far as in stock selection. Good place if i wanted to order something but has almost no used guns period.

I really hope he does well and is able to expand and carry more stock.

Dang, man, give the brother a chance. Everyone's got to start somewhere.
Guest gator

My only connection to Chi Rho Firearms is that I'm one of his suppliers, but let me give you a little background on the owner, Chad Gabbard. Although he looks pretty young, he is a retired Marine and a good, Christian man. Yes, most of his weapons are new because he's only been in business since last Veteran's Day. He has a LOT of plans for expanding his store with concealed carry classes and gun training, as well as exploring possibilities for a firing range. He recently added powder and primers to his inventory for his reloading customers, and anything you need that he doesn't have in stock is only 24 hours away. Check him out - I think you'll enjoy the visit.

+1 SWjewelTN and gator. No offense nightrunner but Rome wasn't built in a day. Sure inventory may be low but I believe he'll get what you want Used guns come with enough time for trade-ins to occur. I'm glad to see some competion in Southern Middle TN and plan to support him with purchses and work so he can grow his business. He offers three classes; HCP and two NRA. The two NRAs are currently being advertised--Basic Pistol and Home Defense. Told me he has a classroom in the store and a range on a friend's property a few miles away.

My only connection to Chi Rho Firearms is that I'm one of his suppliers, but let me give you a little background on the owner, Chad Gabbard. Although he looks pretty young, he is a retired Marine and a good, Christian man. Yes, most of his weapons are new because he's only been in business since last Veteran's Day. He has a LOT of plans for expanding his store with concealed carry classes and gun training, as well as exploring possibilities for a firing range. He recently added powder and primers to his inventory for his reloading customers, and anything you need that he doesn't have in stock is only 24 hours away. Check him out - I think you'll enjoy the visit.

Excellent news! Like i said i hope he does well the closest good gunshop is the outpost armory in Christiana. Last good one we had in the area went downhill after changing hands. Good to hear he is starting to keep some reloading supplies on hand.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a rear sight problem with a Mini-14 and had him look at it. Found the problem right away and explained it was common with this gun. Even showed me comments on a blog about the same problem. Satisfied me that I needed a replacement that didn't have the same problem Ordered it and installed today--less than 5 business days.ordered it. Great experience and fair price from a good all around guy (even if he is a Marine!!)

Had a rear sight problem with a Mini-14 and had him look at it. Found the problem right away and explained it was common with this gun. Even showed me comments on a blog about the same problem. Satisfied me that I needed a replacement that didn't have the same problem Ordered it and installed today--less than 5 business days.ordered it. Great experience and fair price from a good all around guy (even if he is a Marine!!)

Hey!! :angry:

Talked to him a couple of times and he has seemed like a good guy so far. Will give him a chance on my next few planned purchases, his prices were on match to the outpost armory, at least at that time on that gun.