Sign in to follow this  
luvmyberetta

FS PX4 Storm Sub Compact .40 S&W

Guest motonut

With 2 of your Beretta's for sale you're gonna have to think about changing your screen name........

:stir::pleased:

Guest mellowglock

I bought this PX4 Storm sub-compact new a couple months ago for my wife and unfortunately (due to pre-existing nerve damage in her wrist) she doesn't get along with it so it's on to something new. It's .40 caliber & comes with case, manual & warranty papers, three backstraps, one 10 round standard flat mag, one 10 round mag with flip down finger ext., Beretta lock & cup, & I'm also including a brand new X-GRIP mag extension so you can use full size mags with it. (See stock photo below) It has one scratch on the top of the slide, but is otherwise in perfect condition. The scratch is in the top layer of the Bruniton finish & doesn't go all the way to the metal. It has exactly 100 flawless rounds throught it. $475 or will trade on other pistols. I live in Scott county (Oneida), but could possibly travel for meet. I also have a full size PX4 Storm in another listing if anyone would be interested in a deal or high end trade on both Storm pistols. Thanks.

PX440.jpg

X-Grip Extension

xgrip.jpg

Hi, is this still available? Would be you interested in trading a Walther P22 (my wife loves it, has the recoil of a BB gun) towards this along with some cash?

With 2 of your Beretta's for sale you're gonna have to think about changing your screen name........

:stir::pleased:

I wondered about that, but I've got a few other Berettas so I think I'm still safe with that name. :x: It's hard to let go of pistols, but I never get to the range with these and you never know what else your going to find. :up:

Guest tommyrodgers

very interested, could meet in monterey tomorrow evening saturday, but high gas prices driving 3+ hours. would you take 425.00?

very interested, could meet in monterey tomorrow evening saturday, but high gas prices driving 3+ hours. would you take 425.00?

Sorry, but Monterey is a 150+ mile round trip for me so I couldn't possibly do $425 on it. Thanks anyway.

Edited by luvmyberetta

Guest tommyrodgers

ok asking price in monterey? that's a 200 mile round trip for me.........

Guest tommyrodgers

Well?.....

Well?.....

Sorry, but I'll have to pass on the drive to Monterey. The only way I can travel that kind of distance for a meet or swap is if it's convenient or if I will be heading in that direction. (I have a family of four to take care of and only one vehicle.) I travel to Knoxville several times a month, but that's in the opposite direction. Thanks.

Edited by luvmyberetta

PM replied to.

Trade interests include, but not limited to:

• SR9 in olive drab color w/cash difference
  • M&P45
  • HK
  • Beretta 92
  • Walther PPK
  • Other Pistol Trades Considered

I can pay cash difference if needed on trades. Thanks.

Edited by luvmyberetta