Friday Evening Pocket Dump 3/16/12

Guest RCLARK

Guest RCLARK

Playing with a new camera lens.

Contents of my cargo pants today...and pretty much every day.

Kahr PM40

Extra mag

Crossbreed Supertuck

Al Mar Eagle Ultra Light (love this knife...2 ounces)

Leatherman Juice S2

Maratac AAA Light

Countycomm Peanut Lighter

Countycomm Micro Pry Bar

Big Skinny Wallet

Loose change...keys...aircraft mechanics keychain

(Not Pictured) iPhone 4 w/Otterbox

Didnt realize how much wear this stuff gets till I looked at it in pictures...

PIC004-1.jpg

Guest RCLARK

I love CountComm. All high quality stuff and things you just don't see every day. Have tons of their clip-on LED lights, several of the Maratac lights, bags, etc. Make sure to grab one of the technicians screwdrivers.

I was intrigued by the Countycomm Peanut Lighter and went and looked it up. I must have one!

BTW, the Countycomm website is awesome. I'm a gadget freak and they have a bunch of them. I think some of my money is headed their way.

I like that. Like that pair of pliers/screwdriver/ruler thing on your keys. I need to dig mine out of the recesses of my drawer.

Use the Swiss Tech all the time. It's the 19 in 1. Have a lesser one but needed the different size screwdrivers quite a bit.

Here's pic and one buy link to anyone else interested:

41vKm-ei2NL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

416PORyeqxL._AA300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.co...l/dp/B001AY2WLU

- OS

Edited by OhShoot

Can't have the Kahr having all the fun. I think I fall somewhere between RCLARK and OhShoot.

PocketDump20120320_small.jpg

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic.

Rock Island Armory 1911-CS in .45ACP

Old Faithful IWB Tuckable Holster kit

Extra Magazine in a generic Academy OWB knife pouch

CKRT Kasper (soon to be replaced with a Kershaw Contour)

Leatherman Style CS

Leatherman Surge

Inova flashlight (I have two - I don't know what model)

Uniball Vision Needle pen

ACE pocket comb

Unnamed wallet

A little black notebook I picked up at Target

Car keys with key to the car safe and a 16gb Staples memory key

Black Zippo my wife bought me the day we got married.

Not Shown - HTC Inspire (Used to take the picture).

When I wear jeans I ditch the two Leatherman (Leathermen? Leathermens?) in favor of a 3-bladed bone handled knife that I've carried for about 15 years now. No idea the make or model - the little brass plaque on the handle telling the make and model fell off when I fell off a ladder and landed on the knife and a bottle of super glue in my pocket (I was fixing a dryer vent, if you're curious). Removing the superglue removed the brass plaque but the knife still cuts fine.

I like RCLARK's little prybar. I've seen those around but never really had a notion to carry one. The more I think of it the better idea that is sounding. They're cheap on the 'net, but I've got a few hundred pounds of scrap tool steel hidin' out in the garage that are just begging me to fire up the old forge. Might be a good project for me. Thanks for the inspiration!

Edited by Viracnis

How many knives do you carry on average OhShoot?

5. Really. No more.

The 4 shown in pic + the one in wallet is normal daily urb carry.

The two large folder models and the necker have varied over time.

- OS

Edited by OhShoot