rude emails

joe.40

Hi there tgo im starting this thread to see if any of you Who have posted on armslist have received extremy rude email from a guy named richard ferizano.he has sent there email to me all because im trying to trade my g27 for a 19 or 23 and he is calling me a dumb tn inbreeding baptist moron because my gun has stippling done to it and on tndeertalk someone got similar email for no reason.

I too receieved an email from the same guy back on 2/22 with an ad I posted wanting to buy a Glock: Now that some funny sh!t there Baptist! You beg like a dog! I didn't even bother, figured there was something about confirming emails, and I didn't want to take the bait.

I think this is the same dumb azz that used to post on Gunowners sale site. If it is, he is from Sevierville and has a criminal history. Booted from the military for a few counts of child molestation if I remember correctly!

He hasnt sent anymore which is good for him Not that im the baddest person ever but i have wrestling and martial arts training and i would more than likely hurt him badly if i saw him in public

Well, there is a chance that he might have wrestling and martial arts training too. And like so many people today, I also have martial arts training, but I don't have any desire to mix it up with anyone just because they sent me an insulting email. I have much better things to do with my time.

• Like 1

I'm guessing that if this is the worst thing you ever have to deal with, you'll probably live a long, long time. Yeah, he was a jackass, but guess what? The world is full of jackasses and they only have power over us if we allow them to.

Still, that's a pretty bad insult... makes me want to buy a glock and stipple it just to tick him off further on your behalf. And then I could walk up to him on the street and say, "You know who I am? I'm the guy who stippled my glock just to piss you off! C'mon, tough guy, let's see if you've got the guts to call me a Baptist in person!"

Ya' know something, Joe? Life is just way too short to sweat the small stuff. And jackasses only have power over us if we allow them to. Block him and/or report him to the moderators and forget about him. He has to live with the fact that he's a prick - YOU don't.

:cheers:

Def Not the worst thing ive dealt with just annoying and i am about to block him because he is sending things about ilegal sales saying that there are no state gun laws only federal and us that privately sell and trade are federal criminal.and i dont need my big bother to go i can handle myself

Guest cardcutter

My old man had a saying. The more you stir sh*t, the worse it stinks! Block this idiot.Report him to the Mods. Promptly forget about him and have a great life.

What is his E-mail? This could be fun!

rferizano@gmail.com

lilmf2000@hotmail.com

There are his email addresses to block.... this dope has been harassing me since last week. I have a Stoeger Cougar up for sale and he is rambling on to me about how I bought a gun made in a Muslim country, and of course, I am a Baptist B*stard Thief. It is quite amusing. He told me "You are charging too much for that Turkish piece of crap you Baptist Thief" and replied back "Funny, I get the same comment from the guys when I am pimping out your mother." That got him riled up. :)

• Like 3
Guest johnnyboy

I have been dealing with this idiot for months. I am having a ball talking crap to him. He has told me he is gunsmith with over 30 years exp. lol. Also he told me he was a atf/fbi agent. This is the famous Mikey that everyone talks about. He is just a scared little man who will not come from behind his computer. Have fun with him I get him so mad he misspells his words when he responds to me. lol. He thinks now I own a gun shop in seymour and he closed it down this guy is a true idiot have fun with him. I call him Corky he loves that name.

Edited by johnnyboy