The Vetting - Holder 1995: We Must 'Brainwash' People on Guns

Guest 6.8 AR

Dan,

You should have gone ahead and included this link. It builds further on the stupidity,

except on his boss. http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/03/16/Obama-con-law-III

It explains the "Brave New World" attitudes and arguments of these utopian fools. And these

two are not the only two peas in that pod.

I see you have been busy. Got that shed built before the storm? Came a whopper on the way home.

Dan,

You should have gone ahead and included this link. It builds further on the stupidity,

except on his boss. http://www.breitbart...ama-con-law-III

It explains the "Brave New World" attitudes and arguments of these utopian fools. And these

two are not the only two peas in that pod.

I see you have been busy. Got that shed built before the storm? Came a whopper on the way home.

Thanks for the link!

Yep, shed's built. Everything except the 132 little plugs you twist into the panels to keep the wasps out. That's for today.

It's pretty solid and waterproof. Wife lashed the whip on me and I couldn't have done it without her -- her little hands in the tight spots and passing nuts and bolts made it all go quickly.

The shed's already loaded down with lawnmower and yard tools and junk, frees up a lot of space in the garage.

I've been carrying around the plans for a 16 foot wood sharpie skiff for Piercy Priest and Stones River that I can't start 'till I reclaim the garage space.

Guest 6.8 AR

I noticed who the boss was. She'll get that garage dealt with. If you only saw what my boss had done

to our basement and had me doing, I'm running a close second, if you get my drift.

Back to topic! This stuff is all over the internet at least and maybe is having some effect on the sheep

in the hinterland. Breitbart was a stand up guy as opposed to all those finger in the air types who

look for what they think the sheep want to hear. Beck is another, but you can't say that too loud around

here.

Back to topic! This stuff is all over the internet at least and maybe is having some effect on the sheep

in the hinterland. Breitbart was a stand up guy as opposed to all those finger in the air types who

look for what they think the sheep want to hear. Beck is another, but you can't say that too loud around

here.

It just keeps coming. It's getting hard to ignore. Even those who have ignored the issues are becoming skeptical, and the skeptical are getting downright cynical. It takes Sooooo Loooooong to trigger folks' concern, but the administration provides sooooo muuuuuuch material that it becomes impossible to ignore.

• Like 1
Guest 6.8 AR

They're providing so much, it makes me think it is sometimes out of sheer arrogance, knowing

nothing will be done. There's a long way to go...

Hollywood was already doing this long before 1994. Lethal Weapon movies were basically subliminal anti-NRA ads. . . that simultaneously made everybody want a Berreta M9.

Using Hollywood to influence political policy doesn't work when violence sells tickets. And Marion Barry turned out to be a pretty crappy role model.

Silly Holder, brainwashing's for kids. :rofl:

Yes, it is. And it works.

Not when you show the 12 -18 year old demographic an hour of this:

lethal_weapon_movie_image_01.jpg

And 2 seconds of this:

LWAWB.jpg

Big WIN at the box office. Big FAIL at getting kids to think, "Guns are bad m'kay."

They did do a better job working on the REAL threat, their mothers: http://en.wikipedia....llion_Mom_March

Nothing says "gun control" like your mom asking, "But WHY do you NEED a gun?"

Guest 6.8 AR

When any demographic group hears the same garbage day in and day out for years, the word

"hear" has the meaning, that group is eventually going believe what it has heard. The rest heard

it once and tuned that garbage out because they immediately identified it as garbage propaganda,

like Global Warming.

There is "brainwashing" or some kind of programming going on all around you, all the time. Not that

it is good or bad, but humans get it thrown at them all the time.

The part that worries me is the part that Bill Ayers and the Tides Foundation is doing to our kids

in elementary school and up, with their ties to the Dept of Education. That is an example of pure

evil indoctrination. What's that movie they did for kids?

And if you really approve of this type of education, go thank your enemy. It's obvious you don't know

one from the other.

Edited by 6.8 AR