Got My HCP in the Mail Today.....26 Days

Finally got it today. I submitted the application and got finger printed on February 28th. Got it 26 days later.

I'm glad it came today because my daughter just got out of the children's hospital this afternoon. I wouldn't have had the chance to enjoy getting the HCP in the mail if I would have gotten it last week.

Can't wait to do the Wally Walk later today.

Edited by Seabeejason
Guest Torrin

Finally got it today. I submitted the application and got finger printed on February 28th. Got it 26 days later.

I'm glad it came today because my daughter just got out of the children's hospital this afternoon. I wouldn't have had the chance to enjoy getting the HCP in the mail if I would have gotten it last week.

Can't wait to do the Wally Walk later today.

Good to know, I got printed and sent the application in on the 27th of Feb, hopefully it will arrive today or tomorrow.

Guest Grubbah

Grats

A coworker of mine filled out his app on 3/5 and he called today and was told that it was issued Friday 3/23. He's going to be doing the powerwalk to the mailbox all week I suspect.

Grats

A coworker of mine filled out his app on 3/5 and he called today and was told that it was issued Friday 3/23. He's going to be doing the powerwalk to the mailbox all week I suspect.

Lol, the wife usually checks the mail everyday because she stays at home. For the past week I have been checking the mail when I got home even when she had checked it already. I have also bugged her every day before coming home from work.

All she heard from me for a whole week was, "did I get my permit in the mail"? I almost missed the tiny envelope among all the junk mail. I didn't see it until I thumbed through the mail for the second time.

I took the Wally Walk earlier and as suspected not a soul noticed I was even carrying.

• Like 1
Guest Torrin

Got mine today as well. App on 2/28 and prints on 2/29.

I opened carried to Subway. No one cares!

Nice! Mine was in the mail today too, now I am official!

Guest canebreaker

Great to know it took 26 days for your HCP. Wear it proudly.

It took the full 45 days for my OCP to arrive. Everyone noticed when I took the Wallywalk.

Guest thejoshdavis

My wife has a CCW from Calif.. She applied at the DMV on Feb.3, for a Tennessee permit, it hasn't come yet.

Hmm I wouldn't think getting an in-state HCP would take that long. I would give them a call to check and see. They will let you know if there is a hold up.

Hmm I wouldn't think getting an in-state HCP would take that long. I would give them a call to check and see. They will let you know if there is a hold up.

Will do! Thanks!