I did it!

Guest Natosha

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I am more excited for her to get it than she is LOL. I went with her to the DMV and to fingerprint.

My husband Mark (magoo304 on here) sent his off almost 6 weeks now, mine was gone 6 weeks and 1 day! I am hoping it will be here soon. I get to do the mailbox run for him since he is at work and as soon as it gets here I will take a picture with my cell and send to him LOL.

Guest Boomhower
Well I actually am in no real hurry for it so I guess the wait wont be too bad! :D

I wasn't either until about the 3 week mark.....give it time :D

Guest Angel 24/7

I got up this morning to go to the DMV & the Bast****. Were closed on Mondays.???? I will go in the A.M.

Natasha Congrats to you. I guess we will wait together.

Guest Natosha
Your on. Hopefully we can get together at a meet & shoot & show them off!!!

Did you make it to the DMV today? Maybe so! Do you live in East TN? I would like for several of us women to get together! Maybe we could find a range somewhere close.

I sure would like to meet that lady with the dobes! I bet my mom would like her. HAHAHAH!

Guest Angel 24/7

I got it done this morning . The wait is on. Hopefully by my birthday so I can get a new bug for my b-day (hint, hint to xd shooter). No. I live in middle tennessee about 1 hour south of Nashville. But if you are ever this way let me know.

Speaking of not concieving. I had my first almost 12 years ago, then when he was 3 we started trying to have Baylie. I was diagnosed with PCOS, very slim chances.for 7 & half years I played their game, I took all their damn meds and I got tired of the pain & doctors visits so I accepted God new more then me I didn't need anymore. A month after I stopped taking all their SH** I got pregnant. Now I just had to have a hysteretomy about 5 wks ago. It is the best thing ever! So yes God knows not us. I believe he has our pathes set. We learn as we go.

Edited by Angel 24/7
Guest Natosha

Angel- I tried for Jude for 28 months before getting pregnant. We had several IUIs and did the meds also. I was growing tired of the medical aspect of things. My last IUI was Nov 05. I got pregnant in December 05 on my own but had a miscarriage at 5 weeks. I look back now and see that God was saying No just yet my dear. I got pregnant with Jude in April 06. He is truly a joy, he was such a great baby and now as a toddler he is a little stinker. But still the biggest love of my life!

Guest Angel 24/7

Wasn't it worth the wait. It seems I appreciate more with going through all that. I have to split my heart 3 ways it is GREAT. Dakota, Baylie & Allan. I would not change anything. I think all the pain & hurt makes us stronger & wiser. I am telling us, He has a plan we just don't know it.