I did it!

Guest Natosha

Guest MrsS

Natosha..I was like you, I just waited patiently and then one day it was in my mailbox; my husband had to call TDOS because he still didn't get his and he sent his stuff in days earlier; he got steamed when they told him that his fingerprinting came back but they never recieved his application or handgun safety certificate! They told him that sometimes happens...he faxed both in and he waited for another 3 weeks or so before he got his. Just his luck! Never heard anyone having that problem, he says.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Natosha

wdshooter & angel- Sounds great. I would like for several of us women to get together. I know a few of the others are here in east TN.

MrsS- I figure if I don't get to excited then I wouldn't be disappointed if it doesn't come early! :crazy:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Natosha

Well I am at 5 weeks and I have to say so far I am not rushing for it. HA! it will probably show up and I will be like "What is this?" HA!

Guest MrsS
Well I am at 5 weeks and I have to say so far I am not rushing for it. HA! it will probably show up and I will be like "What is this?" HA!

When I finally got mine, I saw the TDOS envelope and for a moment thought "oh geez, what's this about."..until I felt the outline of the permit; I was like you Natosha, I really wasn't in a rush to get my permit.

It was 5 1/2 weeks for me...I was told to call nashville and when I did they said that they were behind but she said she would process it then...I got it 5 business days later....good luck and the wal-mart walk was AWESOME!!!!!!!

Guest Natosha

yeah I haven't called yet but I didn't want to call to early. I may call at the 6 weeks mark or so. But again not in a huge rush. LOL

Guest Angel 24/7

Wow. Natosha I didn't even think about it, I didn't realize it had already been 5 weeks. Maybe I should call in a couple weeks to. Or I could get my sister to check since she is A TBI agent????????

Wow Angel, that is great, you got it fast, Mark got his today, it has been 81 days, he is thinking maybe since they are so far behind that he might oughta go ahead and order his renewel already LOL LOL

I don't get it though, evidently they don't do them in order for it to fall the way it does for people.

& I sill don't have mine yet :D. We both went to the DMV on the same day, but in different towns. She waited 2 weeks to do her fingerprints & I did mine the same day as regestering at the DMV, yet she gets hers first.

I got it out of the box & set it at the back door. I was going to see how long it took her to notice it. She opened the door & started screaming (acualy scared me).

Then she said it was time to go to Wally World.

OO well it's back to stalking the mailman for me!

Guest Angel 24/7

I put it at 4 o'clock didn't really like it there. So changed it to about 2 oclock it was better. I have to find a good holster. I am a big girl so I think it will be fun to find one for me????????????????

I purchased a belly band over the weekend...it seems a bit easier to carry with that; I will still use my IWB holster if wearing long jeans, but for the summer, I think the belly band is the best for me.

I purchased a belly band over the weekend...it seems a bit easier to carry with that; I will still use my IWB holster if wearing long jeans, but for the summer, I think the belly band is the best for me.

MrsS, is it not burning you up? No sweating?

I need to get mine out and try it again in this heat.

MrsS, is it not burning you up? No sweating?

I need to get mine out and try it again in this heat.

I tried it with a cotton halter top under a loose shirt....it was more tolerable...but then again, I am from the north....this is way tooooo hot for me so I try my absolute darnest to not be outside for more than 3 minutes, max, LOL....

Guest gunslinger707

Mike357 it must be that nasty old Cap n Ball Revolver that he purchased recently holdin it up for him !!!!!!! lol

Congrat's Angel !!!!!