New Take-Down Ruger 10/22

Oh Shoot

There have been a couple of aftermarket takedown kits for the 10/22. Nice to see a factory version. I like the tension lock. Already got mine ordered. Gonna talk to a couple of custom shops as well to see if I can get the forearm bored out to .920 and the barrel turned into an integral barrel.

• Like 1

I would get one if i didn't already have a couple of takedown .22's. I bought the AR7 because the Browning is too nice to carry around much. May still get one.

EDIT: After looking... sign me up. That thing is real cool.

Edited by mikegideon

It just goes on THAT list. When I see one for a good price, I'll get one. I figure when it shows up, I'll hear from one or both of the Ruger addicts.

That's the way for me as well. Too many other toys to be rushing around after another hot, new item. But. then again....

Haha. I only had three Rugers with me this past weekend. The ones in the safe were pretty pissed when I got home.

I only had one, indeed a 10/22.

I'm a veritable piker by comparison to your own illustrious Rugerificity -- only have 5 different models (but double down with 2 ea 10/22 and Mini14).

- OS

Strike that. Put the Mini back in the safe before I left. I had an LCP, and that was it. Cap was the winner. Go figure

Boy, when you left, you left, I'll say that -- was gonna have ya shoot the Sport some, but whoosh!

Here's Gunblast vid on the take down 10/22:

!

- OS

Boy, when you left, you left, I'll say that -- was gonna have ya shoot the Sport some, but whoosh!

- OS

Yeah, I was pissed at myself. Grabbed one of the wrong ammo cans when I left the house. So, there were 3 guns I couldn't shoot. Between that, the rain, and the parking mess, I just threw my hands up. It was great to see everybody, even though it was short.

Yeah, I was pissed at myself. Grabbed one of the wrong ammo cans when I left the house. So, there were 3 guns I couldn't shoot. Between that, the rain, and the parking mess, I just threw my hands up. It was great to see everybody, even though it was short.

Glad i was well off to the side when you left, you'd of run me over :)

You shoulda stayed longer, the rain was not too bad and the real hijynx started after you left.

I want a 10/22 someday, dunno know about this new model.