Show us your AK!

Smith

And it will still run circles around your .458 while you try to perfect your loads at $3 a round to get the same performance as an AK47 in an over priced and finicky AR platform! ;)

Well ... bye. :wave:

Next time you launch anything over 200 grains with that "area denial" weapon, you let me know.

And if its as accurate as you say they are, you can put three rounds through one of my holes....LOL

And it will still run circles around your .458 while you try to perfect your loads at $3 a round to get the same performance as an AK47 in an over priced and finicky AR platform! ;)

Well ... bye. :wave:

Ohhh... It's on now! Bring your sheet metal, and RW and me will finish killin' whatever you shoot :)

Next time you launch anything over 200 grains with that "area denial" weapon, you let me know.

And if its as accurate as you say they are, you can put three rounds through one of my holes....LOL

Wow, too many good responses that need not be posted! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well I don't have my digital camera anymore so i'll have to get some updated pics and some of the new ak's but here are a few of babies coupe others in the pics just ignore them if it's not an ak it's not important lol 

100_0564.jpg

dec082010233.jpg

173.jpg

I'll have to take some updated pics but first pic is romanian draco in .223 :( yea i know lol 

second pic is one of my nhm 91 over top of the colt hbar , of course the ak stays above the ar :) 

last pic shows two mak90's far left with dragunov stock i for some reason have feel in love with these type of stocks 4th one of put the black dragunov on, the one on the far right sorta out of the pic is a preban mak90

• 2 weeks later...