Zimmeran's brother gives his side of the story

Guest profgunner

Yeah. Trayvon's parents cared enough to leave him lying on a slab for 3 days, but they sure like being on TV. Got nothing to do with the case, really. Just an observation. Now, they're trying to direct the government in who they should go after. There's money to be had somewhere. I'm just pleased as friggin' punch to help them find it.

Guest 6.8 AR

And hispanic doesn't do much for portuguese.

Yeah, just been a 50 year PC campaign to ameliorate n****r to African American, s**c to Hispanic American, etc etc.

To my memory the first cleansing occurred with "Native American" as "American Indian" was still seen as a slight pejorative when used to distinguish Crazy Horse from Gunga Din. Guess it still suggested "injun" or "red devil" or such. Btw, Brits called any of the dark skinned folks in their former Empire "n****rs, so the US of A didn't coin the phrase to begin with, but that's another story.

Of course, the "American" tag is stressed when somebody does something laudable; African Americans work hard and get college degrees, Blacks join gangs and go to jail. Hispanic Americans are hard working family oriented folks, Hispanics are on welfare and smuggle drugs.

"Hispanic" was bastardized by the Nixon admin to begin with -- it really only described Spaniards and Portuguese but now includes any New World Spanish speaking country too, but that's another story too.

Zimmerman has entered rarefied status though, as a villainous "White Hispanic". If he had saved Martin from being run over by a bus, he'd be a Hispanic American hero.

- OS

And I thought that it all came about because of Jesse Jackson saying it during an interview. :D

Yeah. Trayvon's parents cared enough to leave him lying on a slab for 3 days, but they sure like being on TV. Got nothing to do with the case, really. Just an observation. Now, they're trying to direct the government in who they should go after. There's money to be had somewhere. I'm just pleased as friggin' punch to help them find it.

Zimmerman doesn’t have any money for them or their attorneys to get. They are going to have to find some way to sue the city, the Police Department, the housing complex, the state, the States Attorney’s Officer, a gun manufacturer, someone, anyone that has some money.

My kids dead and I want a Payday!!

Bigcry.gif

I say only two people could be responsible for your son’s death; your son or Zimmerman….sue away.

Zimmerman doesn’t have any money for them or their attorneys to get. They are going to have to find some way to sue the city, the Police Department, the housing complex, the state, the States Attorney’s Officer, a gun manufacturer, someone, anyone that has some money.

My kids dead and I want a Payday!!

Bigcry.gif

I say only two people could be responsible for your son’s death; your son or Zimmerman….sue away.

We may have argued about some stuff thru all of this, but I'm happy to say, I agree 100%