Magpul MOE hand guards with grip NEW.

Sorry not going to seperate, My new RRA is a free float and a has a trigger kit and have no need for any other hand guards. Thanks everyone.. But still up for sale as a whole.

These are new. Bought last weekend to put on my Adams that I just sold and never used them. Have the box for the hand guards but threw the packaging away for the sling point and grip.

this is a great deal for someone building an AR from parts or who bought the bargain basement style and doesnt wanna shell out $150+ for a quad rail.

I have that MOE grip and its awesome.

Yep, all they would need to do is spend a little to get to MOE bolt on rails and then they have some places to mount a light,grip, easy bake oven ect...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By cknight98
      Sold
    • By tercel89
      This is my S&W M&P 9mm the newest 2.0 version. It's had 400 rds through it and comes with all the factory things , papers , 4 grip inserts , an extra grip insert in FDE color and 2 17 rd factory mags. Also I will include a new 50 rd box of 9mm ammunition. I smoothed out the grip on the front and sides just a bit to make it easier on the hands. Gun and ammo all for $450. I am in the Clarksville and Ashland City area but can travel east west or south around 50 miles to meet a member to buy it. Thanks for looking. 

• By Cojo87
      SOLD

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines